Q4 and Full-Year 2022 Financial Results
SAP published its business results for the fourth quarter and full-year 2022.
Why Invest in SAP?
As a market leader in enterprise application software, we help companies of all sizes and in all industries run at their best.
We simplify technology for companies so they can consume our software the way they want – without disruption. Our end-to-end suite of applications and services enables business and public customers across 25 industries globally to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and make a difference.
With a global network of customers, partners, employees, and thought leaders, SAP helps the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Headquartered in Walldorf, Germany, and with a diverse global population of more than 110,000 employees, SAP achieved total revenue of EUR27.8 billion in fiscal 2021. Our stock is traded on the XETRA and NYSE exchanges under the symbol SAP.
SAP Stock Intraday Performance
Q3 Financial Results
October 25, 2022
- Cloud momentum continues to accelerate
- Cloud revenue up 38% and up 25% at constant currencies
- Current cloud backlog up 38% and up 26% at constant currencies
- SAP S/4HANA current cloud backlog up 108% and up 90% at constant currencies
- IFRS cloud gross profit up 44%, non-IFRS cloud gross profit up 42% and up 30% at constant currencies
- IFRS operating profit down 1%, non-IFRS operating profit flat and down 8% at constant currencies
Q2 and Half-Year 2022 Financial Results
July 21, 2022, Walldorf
- Cloud revenue to become largest revenue stream
- Current Cloud Backlog exceeds €10 billion
- Operating profit down primarily due to war in Ukraine
- SAP reaffirms 2022 revenue and free cash flow outlook, updates operating profít outlook range
Annual General Meeting of Shareholders
May 18, 2022
- All agenda items passed with high voting results
- Hasso Plattner re-elected for two more years
- Dividend of €2.45 approved
SAP Investor Relations Fact Sheet
Key figures and information at a glance.
SAP Investor Magazine - Annual Edition 2022
The Annual Edition of the SAP Investor Magazine gives a comprehensive overview on SAP with chapters on Strategy, R&D, Sustainability, People, and Financials.
SAP Integrated Report 2021
The 10th edition of the SAP Integrated Report discusses the company’s social, environmental and financial performance.
Please reach out to us if you need further assistance.
Simply use the contact form to ask a dedicated question.
Many answers can already be found in our FAQ.