SAP Responsible Design and Production
Start acting on a circular economy and eliminate waste
Design products sustainably and build a regenerative business in a circular economy.
Access enterprise or third-party system data and combine it with information on global regulations to calculate obligations in key markets with the SAP Responsible Design and Production solution.
- Cloud deployment
- Live connectivity to SAP S/4HANA with vast reuse of existing business context, data, and structures
- Ability to calculate and report on EPR fees, plastic taxes, and corporate commitments
- Insights that give strategic decision makers a lifecycle view into costs and planetary impact of design choices
Calculate fees and taxes accurately and implement measures to reduce regulatory costs.
Deliver on commitments
Identify the right trade-offs and simplify the strategic portfolio decision-making process.
Transition to a circular product portfolio and deliver on zero-waste commitments.
Complex product and packaging data management
- Reuse existing primary data, structures, and business logic in SAP ERP and SAP Product Lifecycle Management
- Integrate data from CSV files and third-party systems and utilise intelligent data quality processes
- Enable business users to maintain product and packaging compositions
Global regulations and plastic taxes monitoring
- Monitor global reporting requirements for EPR schemes, plastic taxes, and public commitments
- Apply reporting requirements and maintain them based on organisational configuration
Delivery of obligations and strategic collaboration
- Analyse the impact of regulations on product and packaging material scenarios
- Run and manage regulatory and voluntary declarations by embedding SAP Document and Reporting Compliance
Hear from our experts
The path to a low-carbon future is circular
The world is consuming resources almost twice as fast as the planet can replenish them. Explore how SAP is working to build a low-carbon future and create the foundation for a circular economy.
Helping businesses thrive in a circular economy
How does society solve the waste crisis and eliminate the tidal wave of plastic waste reaching our oceans each day? Learn how SAP is creating technology to help deliver a clean ocean by 2030.
Sustainable business is better business for all
Customers demand products and services that minimise negative environmental impact. Find out how SAP and Accenture are working with customers to make their sustainability ambitions a reality.
How to make sustainable materials use matter
By recapturing resources and rethinking packaging, companies can move toward a circular economy that saves money and conserves raw materials. See how companies are using sustainable materials.
Acting on a circular economy
Thanks to consumer concern about the environmental impact of their favourite brands, companies are focused on producing more sustainable products and implementing processes to prevent materials from going to waste.