SAP Trust Center
Every day, organizations around the world trust SAP with their data
Our security and data protection measures are designed to help keep your data safe, process it in compliance with local legislation, and protect it from malicious use.
- Review security measures to help protect your data's integrity, availability, and confidentiality
- Explore security products and services from SAP
- Report a security issue
- Learn about regular compliance checks through internal reviews and audits
- View global offerings, such as ISO/IEC, SOC, and Bridge Letters
- Access local and industry-specific compliance certificates, including TISAX
- Understand how SAP protects and respects individuals’ privacy
- View data protection guidelines
- Explore global compliance of data protection laws
- Get insights into SAP contracts
- View agreements for cloud software and service offerings from SAP and our partners
- Find SLAs and general terms and conditions
Cloud service status
- Discover the uptime and availability of our cloud services worldwide
- Access cloud service performance history
- View a personalized dashboard
- View data center locations
- Discover how our data centers operate
- Explore data center security measures based on industry standards
Fostering trust with you and your customers
Resources for getting started with the RISE with SAP solution
RISE with SAP is an offering that brings together the capabilities and services you need to transform your business in the way that works best for you. This link is restricted to SAP customers and partners with a valid SAP user ID.
Seven ways SAP helps secure technology stacks on public clouds
SAP works with hyperscalers, such as Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure, to help secure SAP technology. Explore the tools and technologies we use to enhance security on public cloud infrastructure.
The secure software development lifecycle at SAP
SAP has implemented a secure software development lifecycle (secure SDL) for software development projects. Discover how secure SDL provides a framework for training, tools, and processes.
CJEU judgment C-311/18 (Schrems II)
View additional technical documentation
SAP customers and partners with a valid SAP user ID can access additional security information in SAP Help Portal.
SAP Trust Center in SAP Help Portal
The SAP Trust Center page in SAP Help Portal provides in-depth technical information on cloud solutions from SAP, including:
- Threat and risk assessment
- Governance policies standards and controls
- Cyber defense
- Audit and compliance
See how companies are succeeding with SAP
Find out how the Czech Republic's Ministry of Finance is achieving next-level cybersecurity for its state treasury systems.
Discover how this global specialty chemicals company is ensuring secure system monitoring across its IT landscape with expert support.
Learn how the British Council is strengthening compliance for segregation-of-duties governance and access control management.
Discover how Sanofi streamlined thousands of new business roles during the COVID-19 vaccine response.