Run more efficient, profitable and sustainable supply chain logistics by using the SAP Yard Logistics application to maximise your visibility into all yard processes and preview planned workloads with a range of visualisation and reporting tools.
SAP Yard Logistics
Prepare your logistics for the future with integrated yard management
Improve visibility into your processes
Get products and services to market faster and improve customer service by identifying, avoiding, and solving potential issues with greater insight and control.
Accelerate gate-in and gate-out processes
Achieve a significant reduction in processing time and staffing needs by supporting capabilities for executing activities faster and increasing yard throughput.
Use assets and areas more efficiently
Increase the productivity of your existing equipment – such as shag trucks and shunting locomotives – to lower your overall need for additional resources.
Order and appointment planning and check-in
- Improve resource use to reduce idle time and avoid intermediate storage and wasteful movement
- Plan incoming and outgoing transport with more system support and collaboration with carriers
- Manage gate-in and gate-out processes more efficiently with integrated and automated processes
Yard execution and processing
- Deliver products and services faster and improve customer service with visibility and control
- Accelerate activity execution to increase the throughput of the yard
- Manage processes and employees efficiently with mobile and comprehensive planning capabilities
Integration capabilities and monitoring
- Use comprehensive graphical monitoring to identify, avoid, and solve potential issues with insight
- Manage the end-to-end processes by integrating supply chain management software in the cloud
- Reduce manual efforts in yard operations with automated capture and analysis of high-quality data
This product is deployed on premise, and system and software requirements vary by specific customer scenarios.
Installation and setup
Follow the setup instructions so you can start running your SAP software quickly and confidently.
Optimise configuration of SAP Yard Logistics with our comprehensive configuration guide.
Find out how you can seamlessly integrate SAP Yard Logistics with your existing IT landscape.
Build a business case
Make yard management more efficient and profitable
Streamline and improve truck, container, and rail yard management with graphical layouts, intuitive interfaces, and mobile support.
Enable yard staff to work more productively
Discover how VDLNedcar BV streamlines inbound logistics processes with digitalised and automated yard management and planning.
Accelerate supply chain innovation with modular deployment options
What is SAP Digital Supply Chain Management, edition for SAP S/4HANA?
The edition of SAP Digital Supply Chain Management for SAP S/4HANA provides a modular approach to integrate SAP S/4HANA and digital supply chain cloud solutions to accelerate your digital supply chain transformation while keeping core enterprise processes stable.
- Take advantage of the latest supply chain capabilities through modular and flexible deployment options
- Keep core enterprise processes stable through seamless interoperability with SAP S/4HANA or SAP ECC systems
- Increase efficiency with hub scenarios that can be centrally connected to multiple SAP S/4HANA or SAP ECC systems
Jump-start your implementation and drive ROI by collaborating with industry experts, consultants, and support engineers throughout your journey.
Transform your business quickly and effectively by taking advantage of our holistic service and support plans, expert consulting services, custom application development, proven best practices, and deep industry and technical knowledge.
Help keep your SAP solutions running at peak performance with our IT experts and support services, including long-term plans, embedded teams, remote technology support, self-service portal, and innovation strategies.
Security and compliance
Focus on your business and customer relationships, while keeping your data safe and reliable. SAP takes a proactive, predictive approach to maintaining compliance and data security in the cloud and within an on-premise data centre.