Give your sales staff the point-of-sale (POS) functionality they need to excel. Designed for sports and entertainment, retail, merchandising, and catering businesses. The solution supports all common POS requirements from sales, payments, discounts, to loyalty management to streamline their processes. Use as standalone solution or integrate with our ERP software for even more options.
Digitise your business with the intelligent and integrated point-of-sale software
Use as standalone or integrated with SAP ERP systems
Integrate with an SAP ERP solution to transmit transactions directly to your warehouse management and accounting applications or run the solution as standalone.
Designed for retail, merchandising, catering, sports and entertainment
Get the right user interface tailored to your business needs – no matter if you have a retail or merchandising store, working in the catering, or sports and entertainment area.
Benefit from the hardware device independency that SAP Customer Checkout offers and run the solution on any point-of-sale device tailored to your business. Choose flexibly the hardware you are looking for, as the solution is not any point-of-sale hardware device.
- The solution covers all functions that are needed at the point-of-sale from article selection, discounts, returns, tax deduction, multiple payment options, loyalty management, quick selection buttons, to day-end closing.
- Use the solution also for table service in catering with table management functionality.
- Pay in cash, credit cards, or on invoice. Integrate a payment terminal or extend the solution providing a cashless payment option with plugins.
- Split payments, pay in multi-currency, and integrate customer orders with a few clicks. Offer loyal customers to pay with loyalty points
Master data management
- Manage your master data such as articles, price lists, customers, and more directly in SAP Customer Checkout manager system, or in your tightly integrated SAP ERP system.
- Benefit from real-time synchronisation to update data information within a minute.
- Take advantage of a simple installation and configuration setup while running SAP Customer Checkout as standalone or benefit from the tight integration with SAP ERP systems to transmit transactions directly to your warehouse management for same-day analysis.
- Access real-time reports to learn how much revenue earned per each shop, cashier, or item.
- Keep your financial results under control and get all relevant data on the same day.
- Analyse the sales data in SAP Customer Checkout manager or explore detailed insights for integrating with SAP ERP systems and Analytics Cloud.
- Extend and adapt the solution flexibly via plugins as needed to meet specific customer requirements and cover the last mile gaps.
- Integrate with other SAP products such as SAP Analytics Cloud for even more options.
Follow the setup instructions so you can start running SAP Customer Checkout and quickly.
Optimise configuration of SAP Customer Checkout with our comprehensive configuration guide.
Explore features of SAP Customer Checkout that can help you digitise your point-of-sale processes.
See how customers are succeeding with SAP Customer Checkout
Real-time access to all sales data in stores
Discover how Sansibar Stores streamlined point-of-sale (POS) processes across the company’s Web store and retail outlets by deploying the SAP Customer Checkout application.
Kiosks handling 16,000 transactions during halftime
The German soccer champion FC Bayern München is using SAP Customer Checkout to achieve greater transparency at points of sale at the Allianz Arena.
Driving retail technology innovation
Watch how Mannheim’s most exclusive shopping mall Q6 Q7 is driving innovation in retail technology while using a combination of SAP products.
Pricing and Packaging
- Perpetual license and price for each checkout terminal
- Purchase and deploy SAP Customer Checkout with the assistance of a global network of knowledgeable channel partners.
See additional products
SAP Business One (< 500 employees)
Small business ERP software deployable on-premise or in the cloud.
SAP Business ByDesign (25 to 500 employees)
Cloud-based ERP for upper mid-sized businesses and subsidiaries of large corporations.
SAP Analytics Cloud
Integrate SAP Customer Checkout with SAP Analytics Cloud to simplify analytics turn instant insight into quick action.
Run SAP Customer Checkout with the in-memory data platform SAP HANA to deliver data-driven insights throughout your business.
SAP S/4 HANA
Run next-generation processes with the intelligent ERP system to address today’s challenges and tomorrow’s opportunities with.
Jump-start your implementation and drive ROI by collaborating with industry experts, consultants, and support engineers throughout your journey.
Transform your business quickly and effectively by taking advantage of our holistic service and support plans, expert consulting services, custom application development, proven best practices, and deep industry and technical knowledge.
Get the support you need to keep your SAP solutions running at peak performance with our IT experts and support services, including long-term plans, embedded teams, remote technology support, self-service portal, and innovation strategies.
Security and Compliance
Focus on your business and customer relationships, while knowing that your data is safe and reliable. With a proactive, predictive approach, SAP helps ensure compliance and data security in the cloud and within an on-premise data centre.
Check out our community for SAP Customer Checkout
SAP Customer Checkout List of supported features
This blog post gives you a very quick glimpse into the list of features supported by SAP Customer Checkout.
SAP Customer Checkout Landscape with SAP Business One
View a landscape diagram and then learn what role each component plays, how they are installed, and what database requirements needs to be full-filled.