What is the Future of Finance".
These financial close specialists will:
- Share their vision for Accounting over the next decade
- Discuss leading practices and technologies
- How to create a collaborative accounting experience
It's a serious topic, but we are adding a comedy twist we hope you will enjoy.
Andrew Moskos, the co-founder of Boom Chicago, will be moderating the event and he loves big ideas. He will be supplying his unusual take on artificial intelligence, machine learning, and how to create a collaborative accounting experience that everyone will enjoy.
Seats are limited, so reserve your spot today. Upon registration you will be offered the chance to join a "toast to 2021", so don’t forget to collect your gift.
- Andrew Moskos, moderator, humorist, and co-founder of Boom Chicago
- John Driscoll, Manager, Value Architecture, BlackLine
- Thomas Popp - Madsen, Senior Director, S/4HANA COE, SAP
- Palle Juhl Andersen, Partner, Deloitte
- Mohamed Bouker, Partner Digital Finance Strategy & Architecture, Deloitte
Online - Live
Aerospace and Defense, Automotive, Banking, Chemicals, Consumer Products, Defense and Security, Engineering, Construction, and Operations, Healthcare, High Tech, Higher Education and Research, Industrial Manufacturing, Insurance, Life Sciences, Media, Mill Products, Mining, Oil, Gas, and Energy, Professional Services, Public Sector, Retail, Sports and Entertainment, Telecommunications, Travel and Transportation, Utilities, Wholesale Distribution