Achieve greater visibility and control of your data in the public cloud
Policy definition and enforcement
- Configure geolocation policies for data governance, storage, movement, processing, and access
- Adjust policies easily in response to changing global regulations
Data transparency, alerts, and reporting
- Understand where your data has been accessed, moved, and stored in the public cloud, and by whom
- Notify and alert users on policy violations and data breaches
- Use near-real-time compliance and risk reports
Independent key management
- Obtain total independent control of encryption keys and data
- Segregate your encryption keys from the cloud provider
- Reduce the risk of data breach and the unauthorized release of business data
SAP S/4HANA transparency and control
- Identify and monitor data protection risks on SAP S/4HANA and other SAP cloud deployments
- Create contextual policies to control access to TCodes and SAP Fiori applications
Build a business case
Drive data transparency and control in a public cloud
Learn how to manage and protect data in the public cloud, including using secure key management services.
This product can be deployed in the cloud or on premise, and system and software requirements vary by specific customer scenarios.
Installation and setup
Find out how you can seamlessly install this product with your existing IT landscape.
Optimize configuration of this product with our comprehensive configuration guide.
Find out how you can seamlessly integrate this product with your existing IT landscape.
Jump-start your SAP solution implementation and drive ROI by collaborating with industry experts, consultants, and support engineers throughout your journey.
Transform your business quickly and effectively by taking advantage of our holistic service and support plans, expert consulting services, custom application development, proven best practices, and deep industry and technical knowledge.
Help keep your SAP solutions running at peak performance with our IT experts and support services, including long-term plans, embedded teams, remote technology support, self-service portal, and innovation strategies.
Security and compliance
Focus on your business and customer relationships, while keeping your data safe and reliable. SAP takes a proactive, predictive approach to maintaining compliance and data security in the cloud and within an on-premise data center.