Simplify connectivity to any application with Open Connectors
Simplify, standardize, and accelerate connectivity
Achieve seamless integration
- Use prebuilt connectors to simplify, standardize, and accelerate connectivity with third-party cloud applications
- Take advantage of open RESTful APIs and JSON data format, regardless of underlying third-party service architecture
- Apply common resource definitions to transform data fields from one or more third-party applications into a normalized form
- Support bulk data upload and download data in a normalized way, regardless of the underlying service architecture
- Leverage common resources for building a canonical data model for extending pre-built connectors
Why SAP Business Technology Platform?
Why use Open Connectors
Open Connectors is a core component of SAP Integration Suite that provides prebuilt and feature-rich connectors to simplify the connectivity and seamless integration to non-SAP cloud applications.
Unify the Developer Experience
Regardless of the application’s backend – REST, SOAP, proprietary SDK, database, etc – Open Connectors creates a unified API layer and standards-based implementation across every environment to ensure integration users, and their use cases are decoupled from the backend services on which they rely.
With over 160 pre-built connectors to some of the most popular third party applications, Open Connectors makes it easy and fast to integrate across your entire IT landscape.
Benefit from connectivity to third-party APIs via harmonized RESTful APIs, with built-in interactive API documentation in Open API specification and normalized authentication. Leverage built in security capabilities for safe connectivity to third-party applications.
Value driven results
interfaces connected through SAP Integration Suite
messages processed on average daily through the Cloud Integration capability in SAP Integration Suite
API calls per month through the API Management capability in SAP Integration Suite
Learn how Elkjøp created the next-generation customer experience to support mobility, unified channels, and a seamless customer journey. This was done by integrating SAP and non-SAP systems with additional third-party systems smoothly and securely to reduce risk and give Elkjøp a robust IT platform for the future.