Incorporate a state-of-the-art user experience, preconfigured financial integration, and the latest digital technologies to streamline and enhance your real estate management processes enterprise-wide with the SAP Real Estate Management application.
Streamline your residential and commercial real estate processes
Real estate objects management
- Access a dual view of master data, with an architectural view and a usage view
- Create and manage all types of real estate objects, including business entity, land, building, rental unit, rental space, and rental room objects
- Manage all contracts related to your real estate portfolio, including lease-in, lease-out, customer, and vendor contracts
- Assign any number of rental objects from different business entities, buildings, or company codes to any one contract
- Account for unusual architectural structures, usage considerations, and technical amenities and features
- Define spaces flexibly and rent them, extracting them from a larger available space
- Represent your real estate objects visually via data exchange with external graphic systems
Credit-side view of lease-in processes
- Control cash flow to the landlord
- Organize expense posting
Centralized business processes
- Integrate asset management postings and reports; real estate
controlling; and planning and controlling of new building developments,
maintenance, and modernization projects
- Manage purchase order processing and commitments for real estate maintenance
Installation and setup
Follow the setup instructions so you can start running your SAP software quickly and confidently.
Optimize configuration of SAP Real Estate Management with our comprehensive configuration guide.
Find out how you can seamlessly integrate SAP Real Estate Management with your existing IT landscape.
Jump-start your implementation and drive ROI by collaborating with industry experts, consultants, and support engineers throughout your journey.
Transform your business quickly and effectively by taking advantage of our holistic service and support plans, expert consulting services, custom application development, proven best practices, and deep industry and technical knowledge.
Help keep your SAP solutions running at peak performance with our IT experts and support services, including long-term plans, embedded teams, remote technology support, self-service portal, and innovation strategies.
Security and compliance
Focus on your business and customer relationships, while keeping your data safe and reliable. SAP takes a proactive, predictive approach to maintaining compliance and data security in the cloud and within an on-premise data center.