Support mobile devices through proven, scalable platforms with built-in support for enterprise-class security with the SAP Work Manager mobile app.
Go mobile with your maintenance workforce
Reduce downtime and maintenance backlog
Increase first-time resolution rates and improve workforce safety and productivity to effectively install, maintain, inspect, and repair mission-critical assets.
Extend and improve asset life and reliability
Prolong the life of your assets with guided work flows and timely processing of work orders, notification, and asset master data, whether online of offline.
Shift capital expenditures to operational expenditures
Choose from cloud or on-premise deployment options to give your organization the flexibility to stay within the framework of your capital or operational budget.
Work order management
- Manage work orders and notifications, recording of problems, actions, time, parts, measurement readings, and attachments
- Enable geographic information system (GIS) integration
- Simplify integration with the SAP Multiresource Scheduling application
Flexible mobile device and SAP backend support
- Run natively on mobile devices that fit your needs and budget
- Get support for iOS and Android phones and tablets and Windows laptops
- Ensure support for SAP ERP and SAP S/4HANA as an asset management backend solution
Offline and online access to maintenance management
- Access maintenance data and processes anytime, anywhere
- Manage existing work and asset data whether you’re online, offline, or occasionally connected
- Automate synchronization with the SAP backend at user-defined intervals
Multiple deployment options
- Choose between cloud or on-premise deployment
- Use SAP Mobile Services or SAP HANA Enterprise Cloud for cloud deployment
- Leverage SAP Mobile Platform for on-premise deployment
Installation and Setup
Follow the setup instructions so you can start running your SAP software quickly and confidently.
Optimize configuration of SAP Work Manager with this comprehensive configuration guide.
Find out how you can seamlessly integrate SAP Worker Manager with your existing IT landscape.
Pricing and Packaging
SAP Work Manager
Deployed on premise, this product requires a perpetual license and allows you to license and pay for only the functionality and number of users you need.
SAP Work Manager, cloud edition
Deployed in the cloud, this product is available as software as a service (SaaS) through a monthly subscription, based on the number of users.
Jump-start your implementation and drive ROI by collaborating with industry experts, consultants, and support engineers throughout your journey.
Transform your business quickly and effectively by taking advantage of our holistic service and support plans, expert consulting services, custom application development, proven best practices, and deep industry and technical knowledge.
Help keep your SAP solutions running at peak performance with our IT experts and support services, including long-term plans, embedded teams, remote technology support, self-service portal, and innovation strategies.
Security and compliance
Focus on your business and customer relationships, while keeping your data safe and reliable. SAP takes a proactive, predictive approach to maintaining compliance and data security in the cloud and within an on-premise data center.