The Partner Innovation Lifecycle Services (PLS) group at SAP helps partners develop innovative solutions on SAP platforms. Learn how PLS can benefit you.
Co-Innovated with SAP
Combine forces with SAP to take your idea from concept to reality. We provide help and guidance across the entire development lifecycle.
Co-innovate with SAP for success in the digital economy
Our intent is to support partners to help them create best-quality products that offer extended portfolio capabilities to customers.
Close alignment between various line-of-business and industry teams within SAP and Partner Innovation Lifecycle Services brings together the required expertise to help deliver a certified and competitive partner solution to the market place. To help you achieve the “Co-innovated with SAP” designation, you’ll be working with SAP Partner Innovation Lifecycle Services, your one-stop shop for co-innovation with SAP. The concept is simple: walk in with an idea, walk out with a product.
How it works
The co-innovation process involves the following:
- Use case assessment: As part of this service, your idea will first be validated by the SAP product development team to safeguard your investment.
- Expertise and guidance: A dedicated project lead will be assigned to support and help you navigate the entire product development lifecycle.
- Quality assurance: As you enter the final stages of product development, we will assess your solution against SAP’s product standards, including integration testing.
How you benefit
- Differentiation and trust drive sales: The “Co-innovated with SAP” and SAP certification logos provide powerful endorsements, helps you stand out, and gives customers total confidence that helps drive sales.
- Support with taking your product to market: The program goes beyond just productizing your idea – it also helps you take your new solution to market. Expose your solutions to customers, SAP field organization, and our ecosystem by listing it on SAP AppCenter and SAP Certified Solutions Directory and increase your chance of better return on your investment.
- Yearly renewal: Align your product to the latest SAP releases on a yearly basis and ensure continuity of logo usage, certification, and online listings.
“Co-innovated with SAP” is a comprehensive program of guided services that are designed to help you productize and take your idea to market.
- Input on overlaps with the SAP portfolio and road map
- Guidance on possible extensions and refinement of the use case
- Go or no-go decision to offer a co-innovation opportunity
- Technical guidance
- Sharing of architecture framework and integration best practices
- Recommended SAP architecture
- Advice on infrastructure and licensing requirements
Enablement and coaching
- Tailored enablement sessions and workshops
- Sharing of quality guidelines
- Technical support throughout the build cycle
- Guidance on alignment with the latest releases from SAP
- Sharing of integration best practices
- Assessment against SAP product standards for performance, accessibility, operations, monitoring, security, deployment, and configuration
- Functional verification against agreed-upon functional scope
- Integration certification: Testing based on certification scenarios for integration
- Test report with recommendations
- “Co-innovated with SAP” and SAP certification logos
- Listing in our online directory along with solution details
- Guidance on listing in SAP App Center
- Press release review
- Create internal and external visibility and exposure along with hand off to go-to-market team
Find out how SAP partners are taking advantage of our co-innovation services to transform ideas into fully-realized and certified solutions.
Learn how dormakaba co-innovated with SAP to create a certified solution that brings together HR, ERP, and safety and security within SAP Business Technology Platform.
See how PiLog group accelerated market adoption, improved efficiency, visibility, and customer satisfaction with the help of co-innovation services from SAP.
Read how Vertex co-innovated with SAP to create a tax solution that supports accurate, automated sales and use tax calculations, as well as signature-ready returns.
Begin your co-innovation journey
Do you have an idea for a solution and want to begin the exploratory steps to evaluate whether it is a viable business proposition?