Future-proof your IT landscape to accelerate digital transformation initiatives
As digital transformation initiatives increase, the number of requests for data feeds from older systems is skyrocketing. With hundreds of legacy applications in existing landscapes, IT departments often cannot cope with the growing demand, making it a challenge to safely expose business logic and data without compromising ongoing operations.
Leverage and extend legacy systems to support new business models, platforms, and technologies
Modernize your IT landscape to meet evolving business priorities and needs against the backdrop of digital transformation.
- Speed up digital transformation initiatives by seamlessly merging newer cloud technologies with legacy applications
- Leverage the power of APIs to get data in real time from legacy systems
- Maintain business continuity and smooth operations
Below are suggested solutions from SAP that will help future-proof your IT landscape and help you unlock the value of your existing investments with an API-first approach.
SAP Integration Suite
- Use cloud-native process integration to extend business processes with new cloud applications quickly through a standard interface, connecting ground-to-ground, ground-to-cloud, and cloud-to-cloud applications
- Manage and securely expose APIs from legacy systems to enterprise and ecosystem developers in an API portal and define and manage any additional APIs to other systems
- Enable applications to publish business events to help ensure related applications can react appropriately
SAP API Business Hub
- Access a catalogue of SAP and selected partner APIs to enable innovation
SAP API Management
- Leverage full lifecycle management capabilities to design, publish, and manage APIs
- Expose processes and data as APIs through their complete end-to-end lifecycle
- Engage with application developers and monetize your digital assets through API portals
See how our customers are succeeding with SAP
- Enabled the IT department to acquire new skills and opportunities
- Increased productivity due to better UX and speed
- Improved order creation and customer data access under a multicloud environment
Discover how a focus on APIs helps Centrica improve its customers' digital experience by transforming its legacy ERP and CRM systems.
- 5-7 million API calls a day through digital channels
- <200 mSEC solution query response time versus 1.8 secs. in the old system
- 100x increase in Web site traffic and mobile application usage by customers