Lower your bank’s total cost of payment processing and compliance with Single Euro Payments Area (SEPA) regulations by using the SAP Payment Engine application. You can streamline all your payment processes into one central hub, enabling significant cost savings, improved quality of service, and greater operational efficiency.
Streamline end-to-end payment processing on a central platform
Boost operational efficiency
Keep payment orders flowing and validate them according to various master data – such as service-level agreements – without interfering with the entire process.
Streamline payment processes
Manage and execute payment processes by gathering various types of requests, controlling payment initiation, and receiving transactions from incoming channels.
Accelerate the adoption of legal requirements
Strengthen compliance with the latest rules, regulations, and standards – such as SEPA, ISO 20022, and SWIFT – on a single payment platform.
Tighten integration with banking industry software
Enable high-volume payment processing on a platform that complies with SEPA, ISO 20022, and SWIFT and supports urgent and real-time orders from any channel.
Advance scalability and performance
Build up operational efficiency with higher straight-through processing rates and a single point of configuration for payments, products, and processing rules.
Central hub for all payment processing
- Handle payments in real time, including credit card transactions
- Support domestic mass payments
- Enable complex international payments
Standard interfaces for all payment channels
- Benefit from pre-integrated internal and external channels
- Apply the capabilities of a channel-agnostic solution
- Integrate with APIs
Flexible rules for all payment-related activities
- Process payments governed by business rules to quickly react to changing market and customer needs
- Set up general and customer-specific rules with ease
- Apply rules based on approval workflows in the operative system
Shared services that extend capabilities
- Provide payment services to banks that want to outsource their payment processes
- Support insourcing and white-labelling services
- Separate multiple organisations clearly on the same platform
Access to transactional data and status reporting
- Check the current status of all payments on the fly
- Enable executive management to perform analytics directly on the transaction system
- Inform customers instantly about their payment status
Compliance support for changing standards
- React quickly to changing regulations with flexibility
- Take advantage of extensive configuration capabilities
- Support extensive payment formats
Installation and setup
Follow the setup instructions so you can start running your SAP software quickly and confidently.
Optimise configuration of SAP Payment Engine with our comprehensive configuration guide.
Find out how you can seamlessly integrate SAP Payment Engine with your existing IT landscape.
Jump-start your implementation and drive ROI by collaborating with industry experts, consultants, and support engineers throughout your journey.
Transform your business quickly and effectively by taking advantage of our holistic service and support plans, expert consulting services, custom application development, proven best practices, and deep industry and technical knowledge.
Get the support you need to keep your SAP solutions running at peak performance with our IT experts and support services, including long-term plans, embedded teams, remote technology support, self-service portal, and innovation strategies.
Security and Compliance
Focus on your business and customer relationships, while knowing that your data is safe and reliable. With a proactive, predictive approach, SAP helps ensure compliance and data security in the cloud and within an on-premise data centre.