Frequently Asked Questions
Cloud analytics is the use of remote public or private computing resources – known as the cloud – to analyse data on demand. Cloud computing analytics helps streamline the business intelligence process of gathering, integrating, analysing, and presenting insights to enhance business decision-making.
SAP Analytics Cloud is a single solution that supports business intelligence, augmented and predictive analytics, and enterprise planning with the power of artificial intelligence and machine learning technology.
There are a few reasons why SAP Analytics Cloud is different from other analytics solutions:
- SAP Analytics Cloud is 100% accessible in the cloud. This means you’ll only need your Web browser to access your account, without needing a desktop application.
- Thanks to SAP Business Technology Platform, SAP has unique, direct connectivity to SAP data sources and provides data integration, management, and analysis capabilities on a common, enterprise-grade infrastructure in the cloud for all SAP and third-party data.
- SAP Analytics Cloud brings planning and business intelligence together to allow you to analyse, report, budget, and forecast within a single solution.
- SAP Analytics Cloud has augmented and predictive analytics features powered by artificial intelligence and machine learning technology.
- With SAP Digital Boardroom, you can extend SAP Analytics Cloud to provide a 360-degree view across all lines of business and operations, transforming the modern boardroom experience.
- SAP Analytics Cloud offers a mobile app for iOS devices, available for free from the app store, so you can access your dashboards anywhere, anytime.
During your free trial, you will have access to a single user license to try both SAP Analytics Cloud for business intelligence and SAP Analytics Cloud for planning.
In the free trial, you can connect your data sources, model your data, create visualisations, add augmented analytics, and try predictive planning. See the feature differences between trials and paid plans on our pricing page, for both the business intelligence and planning versions.
Register for our free trial now. Please note that you will need to confirm your e-mail upon registering. Be sure to check your spam folder if you do not your see your confirmation e-mail.
Once you sign up for a free trial, you will have initial access to SAP Analytics Cloud for 30 days.
SAP Analytics Cloud can connect to various on-premise and cloud data sources, including SAP HANA, SAP Business Warehouse, SAP Business Planning and Consolidation, OData, Google BigQuery, SQL, SAP Universes, and more. Check out our data connections page for more information and steps for setting up your connections.
Trial users can work with data by importing local files, such as .csv and .xlsx, or by connecting to Google Drive.