Activate your COVID-19 vaccination management system at scale
Get up and running with Qualtrics Vaccination & Testing Manager
A flexible, secure system to automate workplace compliance
Ensure every employee, contractor, and on-site visitor is covered to meet workplace vaccination requirements:
- Secure tracking of COVID-19 vaccination status, ongoing test results, daily symptoms, and exemptions in one place
- Automated alerts, configurable forms and document screening to ensure everyone knows what to confirm and when
- Real-time safety and sentiment analysis to give leaders actionable data for program decisions across all locations
- Utilization of Qualtrics’ secure, trusted XM Platform with proven scale for private and public sector organizations
During the global pandemic, Qualtrics has helped 100M+ citizens globally across 25,000 COVID programs that span screening, appointment scheduling, testing, and vaccination status management.
August 27, 2021 News Release
Securely monitor employee health and vaccination data
Already have SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central? Access a free health and vaccine tracking portlet embedded in the solution to monitor employee health and vaccination data.
Health and vaccine tracking portlet
This free portlet leverages the metadata framework (MDF) already built into SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central to offer a flexible and customizable approach to vaccination tracking, enabling you to:
- Monitor and track employee health and vaccine status within the People Profile
- Produce analytics to identify and support high-risk employees based on location, business unit, department age, work area, and more
Fast access to real-time tracking information is helping us develop and execute risk plans and change them rapidly as required.
Director of HR Administration and Corporate Services, GROWMARK Inc.
Employee Health, Corporate Compliance, and the New COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate: Are You Prepared?
COVID-19 vaccination mandates are upon us. States, localities, and specific business sectors have created a range of approaches to combat the spread of the virus and protect their employees as they navigate evolving regulations around returning to work.
What employers need to know about the OSHA COVID vaccine mandate
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) has formally issued its COVID-19 vaccine and testing mandate. Learn about the new vaccine mandate guidelines, and how organizations can comply while supporting the employee experience in the process.
A safe return to the workplace with SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
Vaccinations and contact tracing have proven to be critical in helping track and minimize the spread of the COVID-19 virus. Just as governments around the world have implemented these strategies, businesses and other organizations are looking to do the same.
SAP rolls out Qualtrics Vaccination and Testing Manager solution
Learn how SAP has seamlessly facilitated re-entry to its offices, collecting all data on 24,000 employees in just two weeks with a 93% response rate. The Qualtrics Vaccination Document Screener solution automated processes with a 90% success rate.