What is SAP Crystal Reports?
SAP Crystal Reports can help you analyze your data by creating richly formatted, pixel-perfect, and multipage reports from virtually any data source, delivered in over a dozen formats.
Deliver a flexible report design solution for advanced users
Create intuitive reports with drag-and-drop simplicity and provide guidance on sorting and grouping.
Access your business data
Connect to nearly any data source in the market and use standard data access protocols.
What versions are available for free download?
What trial versions are available for free download?
- Connect to virtually any data source, including databases, enterprise systems, and cloud services
- Create customized, visually stunning reports
- Personalize reports to your business users' preferred language and format
- Get your unique SAP ID when starting your trial and use the same ID for your digital purchase
- Try the 64-Bit version (SAP Crystal Reports 2020) or the 32-Bit version (SAP Crystal Reports 2016)
Build a business case
License calculator for SAP Crystal solutions
Fill in your information and get started with the SAP Crystal solutions that best fit your business needs and budget.
Where can I get assistance?
Join SAP Community to read our FAQ, ask questions, or access installation and user guides, tutorials and videos, the latest service packs, and older version downloads.
What are our customers saying about SAP Crystal solutions?
Used successfully by small and medium-sized organizations and public institutions worldwide since 1991, SAP Crystal solutions have more than one million regular users in more than 100 countries. Read some user reviews that you can trust.
See the ratings and reviews on TrustRadius, a trusted third-party site that empowers buyers to make informed decisions based off peer reviews.
Read G2's real-time and unbiased user reviews to help you objectively assess what is best for your business.
Gartner Peer Insights
Explore user opinions collected by a leading analyst company to understand the benefits of the solution.
Frequently Asked Questions
- SAP Crystal Reports 2020, (64-Bit) Named User License: This desktop on-premise product is sold on a Named User License basis; one unique license is required for each person using the software. That individual, as the Named User License holder, may install the software to any number of computers (including concurrently), any number of times for their exclusive use with a valid, nonexpiring license code; a Named User License cannot be shared with another individual.
- SAP Crystal Reports 2016, (32-Bit) Named User License: This desktop on- premise product is sold on a Named User License basis; one unique license is required for each person using the software. That individual, as the Named User License holder, may install the software to any number of computers (including concurrently), any number of times for their exclusive use with a valid, nonexpiring license code; a Named User License cannot be shared with another individual.
- View a summary comparison table between SAP Crystal Reports 2020, SAP Crystal Server 2020 1 NUL, and SAP Crystal Server 2020 5 CAL.
- View a full feature comparison by version.
Read about the SAP Analytics portfolio's strategic direction and see where SAP Crystal Reports fits to help you run your business.