What is SAP Analytics Cloud?
With the SAP Analytics Cloud solution, you can bring together analytics and planning with unique integration to SAP applications and smooth access to heterogeneous data sources.
Drive agile decisions with integrated planning and analysis
- Move instantly from insight to action in one user experience
- Simulate any scenario and automatically generate plans from predictions
Derive unique insights from your most valuable data
- Utilize the full context of SAP data and bring analytics closer to the point of decision
- Accelerate deployments with prepackaged best practices for your function or industry
Create bleeding-edge analytics with a complete solution
- Automate data-driven insights with the power of machine learning
- Compose specialized analytics apps quickly to address unique business requirements
See how customers are succeeding with SAP Analytics Cloud
What are analysts saying about SAP Analytics Cloud?
SAP recognized as a Leader
See why SAP Analytics Cloud has been recognized as a Leader in IDC MarketScape: U.S. Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms 2022 Vendor Assessment
SAP recognized as a Visionary
Find out why SAP is recognized as a Visionary in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Analytics and Business Intelligence Platforms 2022.
SAP achieves outstanding results in The BI & Analytics Survey 22
Explore why SAP Analytics Cloud received 25 top ranks and 25 leading positions across six different peer groups in BARC’s The BI & Analytics Survey 22.
SAP Analytics Cloud earned a Top Rated predictive analytics award from TrustRadius based directly on feedback from customers. Reviewers highlight the product's data analytics and visualization, simple user interface, and support for data integration.
SAP Analytics Cloud FAQs
Cloud analytics is the use of remote public or private computing resources – known as the cloud – to analyze data on demand. Cloud computing analytics helps streamline the process of gathering, integrating, analyzing, and presenting insights to enhance business decision-making.
There are a few reasons why SAP Analytics Cloud is different from other cloud analytics solutions:
- SAP Analytics Cloud brings together analytics and planning in a single solution in the cloud. You can instantly move from insight to action, simulate any scenario for better business outcomes, and generate plans from predictions automatically to drive agile decisions.
- As the analytics and planning layer of SAP Business Technology Platform, SAP Analytics Cloud supports analytics and planning enterprise-wide with smooth integration into SAP applications and sources. With our portfolio of data and analytics solutions, you can utilize the full context of SAP data and bring analytics closer to the point of decision with embedded analytics in your SAP cloud applications for lines of business.
- SAP Analytics Cloud comes with over 100 prebuilt best-practice SAP business content packages across lines of business and industries to accelerate analytics and planning projects.
- SAP Analytics Cloud can enable you to create bleeding-edge analytics with a complete solution. It automates insights with machine learning and allows you to compose specialized analytics apps faster and deliver high-performance analytics at scale.
SAP Analytics Cloud can connect to various on-premise and cloud data sources, including SAP HANA, SAP S/4HANA, SAP BW/4HANA, SAP BusinessObjects solutions, SAP Business Planning and Consolidation, SQL, OData, Google BigQuery, and many more. When connecting to on-premise data sources, you aren’t required to move or replicate the solution to the cloud.
SAP Analytics Cloud offers customers a choice between biweekly or quarterly updates. Customers who prefer to receive incremental updates as they become available can sign up for the biweekly updates. Many customers prefer to receive updates on a quarterly release cycle. The quarterly release cycle aligns with SAP's global strategy and lifecycle for cloud application releases.
Yes, anyone who wants to experience and learn about core features and capabilities in SAP Analytics Cloud without the need to do a full evaluation can register for a guided experience by clicking the "Experience SAP Analytics Cloud" button at the top of this page. Please read the Guided Experience FAQ to learn more.