Optimize the performance of your SAP software and the people who use it with the SAP User Experience Management application by Knoa, available for delivery on-premise or in the cloud.
Boost performance efficiency with user experience management insights
Measure user experience with real user data
Gain a data-driven understanding of how your employees interact with enterprise applications to find specific areas for improvement and take corrective action.
Optimize processes and increase user adoption
Impact employee productivity by identifying opportunities that help improve user training, application usability, business process performance, and compliance.
Support your entire SAP software landscape
Get a complete view of user and application performance across your entire SAP software landscape with front-end monitoring and access to experience metrics.
Automated collection of productivity metrics
- View standard and custom transactions that your users use across the SAP software landscape
- Track users’ actions and identify performance issues that they experience or create
- Aggregate and analyze user input to generate informative reports for various workstreams
Improved performance through insightful metrics
- Identify training opportunities to improve application performance
- Adjust operations by fine-tuning business processes
- Configure products to achieve full compatibility with global privacy regulations
Successful migration to SAP S/4HANA
- Quantify ROI on a small scale before embarking on a full-blown implementation
- Identify critical issues that should be addressed while migrating to SAP S/4HANA
- Modify outdated, inefficient, and complex processes before moving to a new platform
Management of enterprise solution performance
- Measure user effectiveness, quality assurance, training status, and skills for new implementations
- Pinpoint issues based on prior performance and take corrective measures during solution upgrades
- Provide the information your business areas need to help users meet training and business needs
Assessment of user experiences
- Understand the real user experience of how employees interact with enterprise software
- Analyze every touchpoint, including desktops, laptops, mobile devices, and virtual environments
- Measure user experience on SAP S/4HANA as well as legacy SAP applications
Build a business case
3-year ROI projection of 671% for interviewed customers
In this IDC Business Value Snapshot, get an understanding of how much business value can come through increases in productivity. The infographic showcases interviewed organizations that leverage SAP UEM by Knoa to ensure better performance and more effective employee use of SAP applications.
Optimize your remote workforce for maximum productivity
In this webinar, learn how SAP customers have reached peak performance with SAP User Experience Management by Knoa by monitoring real-time data that tells them whether employees are using their software properly and identifies problem areas that require additional training.
Create high-performing and efficient SAP environments
Arriving at a deeper understanding of how business teams interact with core business applications helps companies gain valuable performance insights and optimize best practices for making process improvements. Recent IDC research indicates a clear advantage to tracking user practices before and after process improvement projects and measuring the impact of collaboration efforts.
See how customers are succeeding with SAP
Improving and simplifying the user experience
See how Mindray, one of the world’s top providers of medical devices and solutions, is improving the user experience, enabling its employees to better focus on developing cutting-edge solutions that help save lives worldwide.
Deeper insight into user experiences improve system performance and adoption
Discover how a leading manufacturer helps its employees better understand the software systems they are using with comprehensive learning plans, enablement tools, and a user-friendly desktop assistant.
Supporting 10,500 employees with a new platform
Find out how AES Corporation combined its legacy systems to create one global enterprise platform that keeps employees informed.
See additional products
SAP Enable Now
Give users the training they need by simplifying the creation and deployment of contextual documents, simulations, test scripts, and e-learning resources.
Jump-start your implementation and drive ROI by collaborating with industry experts, consultants, and support engineers throughout your journey.
Transform your business quickly and effectively by taking advantage of our holistic service and support plans, expert consulting services, custom application development, proven best practices, and deep industry and technical knowledge.
Help keep your SAP solutions running at peak performance with our IT experts and support services, including long-term plans, embedded teams, remote technology support, self-service portal, and innovation strategies.
Security and compliance
Focus on your business and customer relationships, while keeping your data safe and reliable. SAP takes a proactive, predictive approach to maintaining compliance and data security in the cloud and within an on-premise data center.