With SAP Industry Network for Automotive, you can optimize supply chain planning, digitalized operations, smart warehousing, and process analytics.
SAP Industry Network for Automotive
Drive scalability and speed across the global automotive supply chain
Overcome the challenges of disconnected, fragmented business processes by leveraging data from an industry network to predict business risks and make better, faster decisions.
Transition to zero emissions and zero waste
Trace components, materials, and emissions along the supply chain to reduce the environmental footprint of your products and support the circular economy.
Optimize resources to increase resiliency
Predict business risks, make faster decisions, and plan for available capacity and materials by using data from the collective intelligence of the network.
Boost competitiveness through closer collaboration
Collaborate across industries to facilitate cost-efficient, scalable, and sustainable supply chains and create opportunities for new business models.
- Track and trace serial numbers, batches, and components across industry organizations
- Create a data foundation for OEMs and suppliers to react faster to anomalies
- Comply with new regulations and reduce regulatory risks in supply chains
Carbon Footprint Management
- Create a transparent carbon footprint for parts and components across production and logistics steps
- Identify products across all processes with high potential for carbon reduction and optimization
- Meet regulatory requirements across regions, such as for the European Green Deal and Battery Directive
Demand and Capacity Management
- Gain visibility and early notifications in case of capacity shortages, delivery problems, and potential bottlenecks
- Increase transparency into actual and future demand and capacity situations
- Improve capacity utilization and avoid overcapacities as well as capacity shortfalls
- Reduce complaints and resolve warranty claims
- Save time identifying problems and initiating containment actions
- Communicate and address part quality problems with suppliers faster
Circular Economy Management
- Improve transparency of used materials and enable recovery of valuable materials
- Plan better demand and supply of reusable components and recycled materials for production
- Use digital twins for information to help improve decision-making on second life and recycling strategies
Jump-start your implementation and drive ROI by collaborating with industry experts, consultants, and support engineers throughout your journey.
Transform your business quickly and effectively by taking advantage of our holistic service and support plans, expert consulting services, custom application development, proven best practices, and deep industry and technical knowledge.
Help keep your SAP solutions running at peak performance with our IT experts and support services, including long-term plans, embedded teams, remote technology support, self-service portal, and innovation strategies.
Security and compliance
Focus on your business and customer relationships, while keeping your data safe and reliable. SAP takes a proactive, predictive approach to maintaining compliance and data security in the cloud and within an on-premise data center.
Get the latest news and insights
Sharing data throughout the automotive value chain
Discover Catena-X, a new alliance for building an open, scalable network for cross-company collaboration and secure data exchange across the automotive industry.
Boost sustainability with material traceability
Overcome the challenge of the gathering pace of disruption by seizing every opportunity to instill resilience across your operations, as well the operations of your trading partners.
See what’s hot in the automotive industry
Get an overview of the latest trends and challenges impacting businesses as the automotive industry evolves.