Empower your organization with a 360-degree view of your customers and prospects
With the proliferation of digital touchpoints, customer information comes in different formats and multiple applications. Connecting and making sense of all this information can be daunting. Growing privacy concerns add more complexity, keeping a 360-degree view of the customer out of reach for many organizations.
Unlock Omni-channel customer experience
Insight into all aspects of customer interaction with your business can help you deliver high-quality experiences that stand out from the competition. Empower your organization with a 360-degree view of your customers and prospects to better understand, anticipate, and respond to their evolving needs.
Below are suggested solutions from SAP that will help you gain a 360 view of your customers.
- Integration solutions allow you to quickly identify, connect, and harmonize processes and data so you can understand the customer journey and enhance experiences at each interaction point.
- Take advantage of powerful data integration capabilities to connect back-office data to the front office.
- Easily expose, consume, and manage APIs to connect disparate systems and applications.
- Unify customer data from all sources to build customer profiles for omnichannel engagement
- Respect your customers’ privacy by honoring the purpose of their data
- Activate rich customer insights and orchestrate them to the right engagement systems to deliver a hyper-personalized experience
See how our customers are succeeding with SAP
centralized customer data platform across the enterprise
to get up and running on the new SAP system and implement the new customer loyalty program
Delivering the Retail Experience of the Future was the goal for Elkjop Nordic and they succeeded by leveraging SAP’s CRM and integration solutions.
- 500 legacy applications and interfaces updated
- 1 centralized customer data platform across the enterprise
- Improved customer sentiment with an improved omnichannel buying experience
Discover how ALJ Motors developed a digital customer experience consolidating customer data and sentiment information from across multiple touchpoints.
- 2.3M – new B2C customers
- 3000 – service orders per day
- $2.6 – increase in annual revenue
Integration across domains for better customer insight
Hear CIO Strategic Advisor Tim Crawford describe how integration across business domains enables a better understanding of the customer and a better experience for the consumer.Watch the video
The cornerstone for success is a 360 degree view of customers
Read how an effective customer experience strategy is the cornerstone for success for organizations looking to differentiate themselves from the competition.Read the blog