SAP Trust Center
Every day, organizations around the world trust SAP with their data
Our security and data protection measures are designed to help keep your data safe, process it in compliance with local legislation, and protect it from malicious use.
- Review security measures to help protect your data's integrity, availability, and confidentiality
- Explore security products and services from SAP
- Report a security issue
- Learn about regular compliance checks through internal reviews and audits
- View global offerings, such as ISO/IEC, SOC, and Bridge Letters
- Access local and industry-specific compliance certificates, including TISAX
- Understand how SAP protects and respects individuals’ privacy
- View data protection guidelines
- Explore global compliance of data protection laws
- Get insights into SAP contracts
- View agreements for cloud software and service offerings from SAP and our partners
- Find SLAs and general terms and conditions
- Discover the uptime and availability of our cloud services worldwide
- Access cloud service performance history
- View a personalized dashboard
- View data center locations
- Discover how our data centers operate
- Explore data center security measures based on industry standards
Fostering trust with you and your customers
Resources for getting started with the RISE with SAP solution
RISE with SAP is an offering that brings together the capabilities and services you need to transform your business in the way that works best for you. This link is restricted to SAP customers and partners with a valid SAP user ID.
Seven ways SAP helps secure technology stacks on public clouds
SAP works with hyperscalers, such as Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure, to help secure SAP technology. Explore the tools and technologies we use to enhance security on public cloud infrastructure.
The secure software development lifecycle at SAP
SAP has implemented a secure software development lifecycle (secure SDL) for software development projects. Discover how secure SDL provides a framework for training, tools, and processes.