Skip to Content
Optimize sourcing and procurement with SAP S/4HANA
Enable value-driven, compliant, and scalable procurement through next-gen ERP.
Centralize and automate procurement
- Centralized purchasing that provides flexibility and visibility across an organization
- Embedded machine learning-based analytics to predict contract consumption for improved negotiations and material management
- Automatic recommendations for new catalog items, contract creation for materials without an existing contract, and matching material group for the required free-text item
- Automated payables matching and clearing with proposals for items that could not be cleared automatically
What can SAP S/4HANA do for sourcing and procurement?
- Acquire extensive insights on purchasing spend
- Analyze purchase orders, purchase requisitions, invoices, and contracts
- Evaluate supplier performance with access to real-time data
- Buy goods and services directly, while following company policies for preferred suppliers and pricing agreements
- Bundle demands, automate processes, and simplify approval and release
Sourcing and contract management
- Collect, assign, analyze, and access every sourcing data point in one system
- Support automated and manual processes for creating and managing all types of procurement documentation
- Reduce procurement costs and increase catalog use
- Consolidate requisitioning across business units and geographies with one central approval workflow, instead of multiple approvals
- Support commodity procurement and create commodity contracts based on market quotes
- Automate price calculations, streamline invoicing, and extend ERP functionality across the business
Supply chain risk management
- Improve supply chain visibility to identify and form relationships with an optimal mix of suppliers
- Collaborate with partners that can best serve your strategic vision and reduce supply chain risk
AI capabilities for sourcing and procurement
Quickly deploy artificial intelligence (AI) and intelligent robotic process automation (RPA) to help every employee make faster, more informed decisions.
Intelligent procure-to-invoice outcomes in SAP S/4HANA
See how machine learning predicts supplier delivery delays and prompts the right action to boost planning accuracy.
SAP S/4HANA release highlights for sourcing and procurement
Explore the potential of SAP S/4HANA Cloud 2102
Learn about the top innovations for SAP S/4HANA Cloud 2011 in the area of sourcing in procurement.
Back to top