What is SAP Integrated Business Planning for Supply Chain?
Meet future demand profitably with SAP Integrated Business Planning for Supply Chain (SAP IBP). Powered by SAP HANA in-memory technology, this cloud-based solution combines sales and operations planning (S&OP), forecasting and demand, response and supply, demand-driven replenishment, and inventory planning. Take advantage of powerful supply chain analytics, what-if simulation, alerts, and more to stay ahead of change and improve responsiveness.
Experience the value of SAP Integrated Business Planning for Supply Chain
Link strategic and operational supply chain planning with real-time visibility,
response, and execution for higher resiliency.
Predict and meet customer expectations
Increase service levels, responsiveness, and forecast accuracy with predictive modeling and demand sensing capabilities.
- React faster to demand changes with pattern recognition-based algorithms
- Optimize demand forecast accuracy across diverse product portfolios with machine learning technology
- Promise deliveries based on priorities and previous commitments
Continuously align planning processes
Control planning processes on a strategic, operational, and tactical level using advanced analytics and simulations.
- Improve collaboration with enterprise-wide process orchestration
- Align financial and volume plans with budgets and targets
- Provide executive analytics for decision support with what-if scenarios and simulations
- Increase business predictability by adjusting plans against current actuals
Make smart planning decisions in the moment
Use advanced planning features and machine learning algorithms for demand-driven, profit-optimized, and self-learning supply chains.
- Do top-down and bottom-up forecasts with a statistical baseline
- Set inventory targets using multi-echelon inventory optimization technology
- Reduce the bullwhip effect and foster supply chain resilience with demand-driven replenishment
- Enable multilevel response and supply planning using gating analysis
Increase real-time supply chain visibility
Get actionable insights from across your supply chain to understand impacts and execute adjustments in a timely way.
- Consider external data factors such as weather, risk, compliance, and sustainability data dimensions in your plan
- Detect and manage exceptions rapidly with automation and machine learning support
- Achieve visibility into work in progress; inbound and outbound shipments; and on-order, on-hand asset availability
- Work with suppliers and outsourcing manufacturers for easier and faster planning
Build a business case
Creating a resilient supply chain through collaborative S&OP
Find out why a collaborative sales and operations planning process is essential for managing supply chain disruptions and making faster decisions.
Integrating planning into the heart of operations
Discover why IDC says that companies with more resilient and capable supply chains are better able to avoid problems and seize opportunities.
Gartner positions SAP IBP as a Leader
Learn how SAP was named a Leader by Gartner in its Magic Quadrant for Sales and Operations Planning Systems of Differentiation.
SAP leads the way in supply chain planning
Find out why SAP is identified as a Leader in the Gartner 2018 Magic Quadrant for Supply Chain Planning System of Record.
See additional products
Looking for more supply chain planning products to meet your needs?
SAP Ariba Supply Chain Collaboration for Buyers
Collaborate in real time with suppliers and contract manufacturing organizations across multiple processes, systems, and geographies on supply chain processes.
Streamline your supply chain with live material requirements planning and real-time purchase requisitioning, and predict delivery delays.
SAP Analytics Cloud
Increase enterprise-wide accountability and optimize outcomes through accurate planning and intelligent decision-making.