With the Customer First approach, we bring in the right people armed with the right tools to achieve the customer’s business outcomes, while presenting a unified, one-SAP, front. Customer First professionals collaborate across functional business areas, including sales, services and support, and engineering as well as with SAP partners, to enable customers to achieve maximum value from SAP investments via harmonized, value-based engagement. Armed with intelligent technologies, customer engagement professionals to drive customer satisfaction by:
- Providing expert guidance, tools, and resources
- Initiating networking opportunities with other customers
- Helping navigate SAP resources and services
- Communicating new product releases and other important information
- Removing roadblocks to user adoption
- Acting as the voice of the customer, relaying feedback to product engineering.
In addition, customer success resources orchestrate the holistic SAP-customer relationship as a single point of contact accountable for success across the entire lifecycle. Their goal is to support customers’ journey to the Intelligent Enterprise by engaging proactively, continuously assessing the relationship, and ensuring customer outcomes are delivered at every stage.
Additionally, customers receive services and support resources in accordance with their plans. SAP also provides significant online, self-service resources that customers are given access to as part of the onboarding process.