Asset management with cloud ERP
Every physical asset or piece of equipment in your system requires specific attention to keep it running at peak performance. With enterprise asset management (EAM) software, you can tightly integrate processes for maintenance planning, scheduling, and execution – and maximise uptime.
- Holistic maintenance management, from demand processing to planning and mobile execution
- Smart maintenance scheduling and resource allocation – for people, tools, and materials
- Real-time analytics and insight into maintenance costs, breakdown rates, and damages
- Asset performance monitoring – and proactive issue detection and response
- Comprehensive environment, health, and safety (EHS) management
Asset management capabilities in
SAP S/4HANA Cloud: What’s included
Learn more about the EAM capabilities in SAP S/4HANA Cloud, including how they can help you improve asset efficiency and boost ROI.
See how our customers are succeeding
Learn how RetiPiù prioritizes safety and reliability across its networks by tracking and tracing issues from alert to resolution.
Take a look at how Freeport-McMoRan gave its technicians mobile access to manage work orders and access asset data in the field.
Read how CENIBRA improved the accuracy of important maintenance data and replaced overhead costs of paperwork with accurate and timely electronic data input.
Need more asset management software?
SAP has an extensive portfolio of enterprise asset management software – and it all integrates seamlessly with SAP S/4HANA Cloud. Explore solutions for:
Explore the latest release highlights and product road map
See new features, functions, and highlights in the latest release of SAP S/4HANA Cloud.