Core finance capabilities in the Hungary-specific version of SAP ERP support local legal requirements and business best practices, and are included in the standard country version of SAP ERP.
Learn about legal changes* in the latest release of SAP ERP.
News and developments for Hungary
- HU Audit Function for Tax Authority (January 2016)
According to Decree 23/2014 (VI. 30.) of the Ministry of National Economy changed by Decree 2/2015. (II. 3.) of the Ministry of National Economy each billing software shall have a so called Audit Function for Tax Authority from 1st January 2016. This function enables taxpayers to provide outgoing invoice data in a predefined xml-file format. The invoices can be selected either by billing date or by invoice number range.
The report Audit Function for Tax Authority (RFIDHU_AUDIT_REPORT) was delivered to cover this legal change.
The following SAP Note contains all related information about the solution: 2215270
- HU SEPA country specific functionality (November 2017) According to the EU Regulation No. 260/2012 Hungary shall use the SEPA payments instruments from 31 October 2016.
General SAP supports the introduction of SEPA through the subsequent delivery of the XML payment medium formats. This correspondent to the ISO20022 standard system and recommendations of the European Payments Council (EPC). The pain.001.001.003 is recommended for credit transfers. The pain.001.001.003 format enables using SEPA/ non-SEPA payments and any currencies.
The following SAP Note contains all related information about the solution: 2351720
- HU Domestic Sales and Purchase List (July 2017) According to the new Tax Package voted by the Parliament on 7th June 2016 which has changed the Subsection (1) and (2) of Section 31/B. of Act XCII/2003 on Rules of Taxation. from 1st July 2017 the invoices excide the VAT limit amount of 100.000 HUF shall be reported in the Domestic Sales and Purchase List. The VAT limit amount has been decreased from 1 M HUF to 100.000 HUF from 1 July 2017.We are still analysing this legal requirement. Once the solution will be outlined, we are going to publish it via the new Legal Change APP on One Support Launchpad about the planned solution and planned deliver
- HU audit function for tax authority (2016) – On January 1, 2016, Decree 2/2015 (II. 3.) of the Ministry of National Economy went into effect, mandating a new legal requirement for the audit function. This function now enables taxpayers to provide an XML file of issued invoices, filtered by billing date or by number range, in a predefined structure for the tax authority in case of an audit. SAP is analysing this legal requirement and will provide an update about the planned solution and delivery date.
- HU change in fulfilment data of periodic settlement (July 2015) – As per sections 58 and 58/A of Act on VAT CXXVII of 2007 (changed by Section 111.§ Act LXXIV of 2014), there is a legal change regarding how to derive the fulfilment date of periodic settlement in Hungary. The change came into force on July 1, 2015 for auditing, tax consulting, and accounting services, and on January 1, 2016 for other services and products. For more information, refer to SAP Notes* 2186182 and 2210419.
Highlights of the country version for Hungary – financials
Find all Hungary-specific documentation >