Accelerate business-to-business communications
Connect your business-to-business ecosystem to unleash new opportunities
In today’s global economy, companies communicate and exchange information with a host of diverse trading and service partners. Given the myriad of messaging exchange protocols used by different businesses, industries, and countries, challenges arise when attempting to streamline such communications for more efficient operations.
Create an efficient and scalable B2B platform to quickly connect and communicate with your trading partners
Ensure efficient message exchange across your ecosystem for more streamlined information exchanges and faster partner onboarding.
- Enable seamless information exchange with key trading partners for increased
- Help ensure faster partner onboarding for accelerated revenue opportunities
- Automate communication between partners for reduced costs
Below are suggested solutions from SAP that are key to connecting your B2B ecosystem.
Integration solutions from SAP can allow you to create an efficient, secure, and scalable B2B platform to quickly connect and communicate with your trading partners.
- Automate business processes to improve efficiency and communication between your organisation and your suppliers and partners, so you can work and trade more effectively
- Rely on a robust integration process management framework to support efficient message exchange across your ecosystem
- Prebuilt content, connectors and APIs to accelerate integration and communication between trading partners and suppliers
- Take advantage of intelligent advisors that can help you structure message definitions and mappings for smooth information exchanges and faster partner onboarding
See how customers are succeeding with SAP Integration Suite
Making it easier for vendors to do business
- 1 interface and sign-on for 30 brands and 3 lines of business
- 5,617 more satisfied merchant and supplier users
- Increased supplier sentiment in doing business with Loblaw
Creating more efficient communications for its port community members
- 90% cost reduction in data transfer
- 90% savings in the costs associated with document management
- 20% increase in revenue
Improving partner information exchange and communications
- 3-8% savings in indirect purchasing costs
- 7% effort saved using automation
- 30% in annual savings on hosting costs