The SAP Experience Center Palo Alto is part of SAP’s largest US development facility and home to SAP UX and Design. Just south of San Francisco, customers can connect with SAP executives and thought leaders in the epicenter of innovation.
Elevate your experience with SAP
Our dedicated SAP Experience Center team ensures your customized visit is a success by exceeding expectations, as well as fulfilling logistical needs.
- Tailored offerings and deep dives into the SAP portfolio
- Personalized inspiration tours, including showcases and partner spaces, based on your industry and business needs
- Design thinking coaches
- Catering and restaurant and travel recommendations
Inside the center, you’ll find spaces for each of the three phases – meet, inspire, and engage. These areas are all customizable to provide a one-of-a-kind customer experience.
- Six conference rooms, an executive dining room, and two outdoor patios to meet with us
- Dedicated showcase area and Immersive Experience room to become inspired
- Purpose-built spaces for SAP Design Thinking, SAP.iO Foundries, and SAP AppHaus to engage with us
Explore our partner network
HanaHaus is an open workspace designed to encourage community, connection, and creativity among entrepreneurs, artists, designers, thinkers, students, and writers.
SAP AppHaus Network
SAP AppHaus Network is a global community of creative spaces run by SAP and SAP partners to make innovation real by focusing on end users through SAP technology.
SAP.iO helps visionary startups and innovators leverage SAP's data, APIs, and technologies to build products, find customers, and change industries.