SAP Trust Center
SAP Fieldglass TISAX
For the SAP SE confidentiality, availability and integrity of information have great value. We have taken extensive measures on protection of customer information. Therefore, we follow the question catalogue of information security of the German Association of the Automotive Industry (VDA ISA). The TISAX (Trusted Information Security Assessment Exchange) Assessments are conducted by the accredited audit providers that demonstrate their qualification at regular intervals. The result is exclusively retrievable over the ENX Portal: https://enx.com/tisax.
The scope of this assessment includes the SAP SE office locations in Walldorf (Headquarter, Germany), St. Leon-Rot (Germany), Palo Alto (USA), Provo (USA) and the SAP SE data centers Walldorf (Germany), St. Leon-Rot (Germany) and Colorado Springs (USA).
The SAP Fieldglass Solution are offered as public cloud and private cloud, multi-tenant Software-as-a-Service. The SAP Fieldglass is used by companies to manage contingent labor, Statement of Work (SOW)-based projects and services, and independent contractors and freelancers. The SAP Fieldglass platform can be used to perform a wide variety of functions That include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Create, search, and archive requirements
- Generate preferred vendor lists
- Review resumes and rank candidates
- Schedule interviews
- Streamline on- and off-boarding processes
- Track and evaluate vendor and worker performance
- Create approval chains based on user profiles mapped to business rules
- Assign corporate authorization levels
- Produce detailed real-time reports
- Standardize job titles and pay according to a rate card
- Manage time and expense reports
- Automate invoicing, taxation and discounts
- Customize alerts and notifications
The ENX Association supports with TISAX on behalf of VDA the common acceptance of Information Security Assessments in the automotive industry. TISAX and TISAX results are not intended for general public.