Monetize subscription and usage-based business models with agility with the revenue management and recurring billing capabilities in SAP Billing and Revenue Innovation Management solutions. Make the entire revenue management process more transparent with scalable, flexible, and highly-automated software for billing, invoicing, and revenue management.
SAP Billing and Revenue Innovation Management
Harness recurring billing and revenue management for the digital economy
Move from selling products to selling services and physical goods bundled with services
Offer your customers outcomes based on subscriptions and real-time, usage-based services, while supporting revenue-sharing models across your extended ecosystem.
Operationalize your business model with greater ease
Enable any variant or combination of prepaid and pay-as-you-go business models with rules-based, intelligent automation of invoicing and accounting processes.
Scale business models supporting high-volume processing
Support the Internet of Things and connected devices with high-volume, automated, and transparent processing across usage-event and financial postings.
See how our customers are succeeding with SAP
Learn how ServiceNow completed a quote-to-cash transformation to meet the growing needs of customers in a new world of service.
See how Ingram Micro implemented new and improved processes to take advantage of consumption-based business models.
Learn how IBM is succeeding on the path to software-as-a-service offerings to exceed expectations and outpace competition.
Learn how Microsoft established a unified finance and risk platform in the cloud to deliver business value.
Find out how Deutsche Bahn Energy transformed to launch subscription- and consumption-based models designed for customers.
Subscription-based order management
- Capture and monitor subscription orders to ensure delivery and billing accuracy
- Address contract changes, renewals, extensions, and billing cycles automatically
- Manage master agreements, including invoicing hierarchies, specialized catalogs, and shared credit
Collection, enrichment, and management of usage events
- Capture, streamline, and consolidate usage and event data for pricing and charging
- Support growing volumes of usage data with unlimited scalability
- Enable open graphical workflows with rapid configuration
Agile charging supporting your business models
- Design customer-centric, subscription, and usage-based pricing models, such as revenue sharing
- Simplify the creation, management, and execution of allowances and entitlements
- Allow seamless integration across your current digital environment with flexible APIs
Consolidated invoicing for all services
- Improve customer satisfaction and reduce costly questions with clear and accurate invoicing
- Unify billing information from various areas and partners into a single, clear summary
- Tailor services and pricing with comprehensive invoice-level discounting capabilities
Public multitenant SaaS solution for subscription management
- Support holistic subscription management, including one-time, recurring, and usage-based revenue models
- Simplify implementation into legacy environments with intuitive published REST APIs
- Integrate seamlessly with front-end applications, including SAP CPQ and SAP Commerce
Comprehensive customer financial management
- Manage revenue flow with intelligent, highly automated receivables and payments handling
- Give your agents a full view of financial customer data
- Provide better, more personalized support for sophisticated credit and collections
Build a business case
Generate recurring revenue streams
Find out how you can meet customers’ evolving needs and support your company’s growth by building and monetizing service-driven business models.
Discover new improvements and capabilities
Find out how you can make the most of enhancements to SAP Billing and Revenue Management and enable new business model innovations during your transformation.
Additional value for quote to cash
Quote complex business offerings
Automate entitlement processes
What are analysts saying about SAP?
Gain profound market insights from experts
Discover how to design and establish new business and billing models in a series of
blogs written by subject matter experts with firsthand experience.
Reignite Growth with New Business Models
Learn how new business models uncover the value of opportunity in risk and open up growth on new digital playing field.
This product can be deployed in the cloud or on premise, and system and software requirements vary by specific customer scenarios.
Installation and setup
Find out how you can seamlessly install this product with your existing IT landscape.
Optimize configuration of this product with our comprehensive configuration guide.
Find out how you can seamlessly integrate this product with your existing IT landscape.
International Conference on Billing and Revenue Innovation Management
Attend this unique conference on creating new revenue streams with Everything-as-a-Service (XaaS). Gain insights from companies using XaaS to transform their businesses. Join workshops led by industry and product experts to learn best practices to kickstart your organization's XaaS journey.
Online and in-person in Chicago, Illinois, U.S.
October 26–27, 2022
Keep on Rolling in the Subscription- and Service-Based Economy
Join our Expert Series and learn how to handle the new demands of the subscription-based economy and how billing and revenue innovation management solutions from SAP can help you on your journey.
Jump-start your implementation and drive ROI by collaborating with industry experts, consultants, and support engineers throughout your journey.
Transform your business quickly and effectively by taking advantage of our holistic service and support plans, expert consulting services, custom application development, proven best practices, and deep industry and technical knowledge.
Help keep your SAP solutions running at peak performance with our IT experts and support services, including long-term plans, embedded teams, remote technology support, self-service portal, and innovation strategies.
Security and compliance
Focus on your business and customer relationships, while keeping your data safe and reliable. SAP takes a proactive, predictive approach to maintaining compliance and data security in the cloud and within an on-premise data center.