Q1 2023 Financial Results
SAP will release its financial results for the first quarter 2023.
Members of the SAP Executive Board will host a financial analyst teleconference at 2 pm CEST / 12 pm BST / 7 am EST.
Why Invest in SAP?
As a market leader in enterprise application software, we help companies of all sizes and in all industries run at their best.
We simplify technology for companies so they can consume our software the way they want – without disruption. Our end-to-end suite of applications and services enables business and public customers across 25 industries globally to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and make a difference.
With a global network of customers, partners, employees, and thought leaders, SAP helps the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Headquartered in Walldorf, Germany, and with a diverse global population of more than 100,000 employees, SAP achieved total revenue of EUR30.87 billion in fiscal 2022. Our stock is traded on the XETRA and NYSE exchanges under the symbol SAP.
SAP Stock Intraday Performance
Q4 and Full-Year 2022 Financial Results
January 26, 2023
- All financial outlook metrics met in FY 2022
- Cloud revenue up 33% and up 24% at constant currencies in FY 2022. Q4 S/4HANA cloud revenue further accelerates, up 101% and up 90% at constant currencies
- Current cloud backlog exceeds €12 billion, up 27% and up 24% at constant currencies
Q3 Financial Results
October 25, 2022
- Cloud momentum continues to accelerate
- Cloud revenue up 38% and up 25% at constant currencies
- Current cloud backlog up 38% and up 26% at constant currencies
- SAP S/4HANA current cloud backlog up 108% and up 90% at constant currencies
Q2 and Half-Year 2022 Financial Results
July 21, 2022, Walldorf
- Cloud revenue to become largest revenue stream
- Current Cloud Backlog exceeds €10 billion
- Operating profit down primarily due to war in Ukraine
- SAP reaffirms 2022 revenue and free cash flow outlook, updates operating profít outlook range
SAP Integrated Report 2022
The 11th edition of the SAP Integrated Report discusses the company’s social, environmental and financial performance.
SAP Investor Relations Fact Sheet
Key figures and information at a glance.
SAP Investor Magazine - Annual Edition 2022
The Annual Edition of the SAP Investor Magazine gives a comprehensive overview on SAP with chapters on Strategy, R&D, Sustainability, People, and Financials.
Please reach out to us if you need further assistance.
Simply use the contact form to ask a dedicated question.
Many answers can already be found in our FAQ.
SAP SE - Investor Relations
69190 Walldorf, Germany
Phone: +49 6227 76 73 36 (during office hours CET)