Enabling risk-resilient, sustainable supply chains
Manage business risk holistically with SAP solutions
In the face of constant disruption and ever-increasing risk, your business can build a resilient supply chain that achieves your corporate sustainability goals. SAP Digital Supply Chain solutions can help, from designing a product to operation, maintenance, and service.
Helping customers improve sustainability performance
Enabling sustainability from one end of the supply chain to the other
Learn how design and manufacturing can take your sustainable supply chain to the next level and deliver on regulations and consumer expectations.
Making planning the cornerstone of a sustainable supply chain
Find out how our integrated business planning software can help make sustainability part of the fabric of your enterprise-wide operations.
Going the extra mile to support sustainability enterprise-wide
Explore how our solutions can help you improve ESG and sustainability performance in logistics, last-mile, and asset management.
Improving the shift to sustainable supply chains
Discover how connecting your supply chain processes can help you comply with sustainability regulations around the world.
Creating a resilient and sustainable supply chain
Learn how to holistically manage and mitigate business risk with a digital supply chain.
Design recyclable and sustainable products
A risk-resilient supply chain starts with a holistic approach to product design.
Drive risk out of the product lifecycle by:
- Designing products and packaging that are biodegradable and environmentally sustainable
- Calculating environmental costs throughout the product lifecycle
- Simulating manufacturing’s impact on the environment
- Linking the voice of the customer to sustainable requirements throughout the design process
The SAP Enterprise Product Development solution can help you develop high-quality, connected, compliant, and sustainable products.
The SAP Responsible Design and Production solution can help you prevent waste and pollution, use products and materials longer, and apply circular principles.
Plan to reduce risk and source materials ethically
Effectively evaluate and predict supply and inventory by:
- Driving planning processes that strive to reduce emissions and satisfy demand with sustainable, ethically sourced materials
- Forecasting with greater frequency and accuracy to reduce obsolete inventory
- Predicting end-of-life scenarios and supporting circular processes
- Simulating the CO2 footprint of your plan, from procurement and transport to production
- Reporting actual results and comparing them against the plan to identify achievements and improvement areas
The SAP Integrated Business Planning for Supply Chain solution can help you ensure business continuity by synchronising supply chain planning in real time.
Manufacture with minimal waste and environmental impact
Identify asset performance risk and drive sustainability efforts across manufacturing sites by:
- Monitoring energy use as a function of production volume
- Measuring CO2 emissions against compliance commitments
- Capturing and repurposing co- and by-products to minimise waste
- Enforcing consistent safety management to create a more sustainable workforce
The SAP Digital Manufacturing Cloud solution helps you optimise manufacturing performance with integrated production execution, visibility, and analysis.
The SAP Environment, Health, and Safety Management application allows you to respond to and recover from events while helping ensure employee and customer safety.
Deliver products and optimise logistics sustainably
Move goods worldwide with minimal mileage and logistics bottlenecks by:
- Tracking, measuring, and optimising CO2 and energy consumption across warehousing and transportation functions
- Considering delivery resources that are energy efficient or CO2 neutral, especially for urban or last-mile delivery tasks
- Optimising routing to run the shortest and least-congested route to conserve energy and reduce miles and the carbon footprint
- Leveraging 3D truck load planning to reduce the risk of traveling empty miles
The SAP Transportation Management application helps you optimise logistics and improve services by increasing visibility and control.
The SAP Extended Warehouse Management application allows you to take control of your warehouse operations to keep up with changing demand while lowering costs.
The SAP Product Footprint Management solution can help you lower carbon emissions, make products more sustainable, and disclose product footprints to regulators.
Operate assets and equipment in an energy-efficient and risk-resilient way
Reduce downtimes and disruptions throughout the full product or asset lifecycle by:
- Gaining visibility into how assets and equipment are performing at a customer’s site or home
- Extending asset life and reducing energy consumption
- Calculating and tracking the environmental impact of asset operations
- Helping ensure operator well-being and compliance with environmental and safety compliance
The SAP Asset Performance Management application helps you find a balance between the performance of each asset, the cost of that performance, and the exposure to risk it brings.
The SAP Service and Asset Manager mobile app can prolong the life of your assets with guided workflows and timely processing of work orders, notifications, and asset master data – online and offline.