Improve customer engagement by providing self-service capabilities to utility customers online or through a mobile device. With SAP Self-Service Accelerator for Utilities by SEW, you can support real-time, two-way communication between your utility business and customers.
Fast-track your way to a digital platform for better customer engagement
Respond to utility customer demand quickly
Redefine your customer relationships by providing fast and convenient self-services available on the Web and through mobile devices.
Enable real-time multichannel interactions
Integrate all customer interactions into one intuitive and multichannel experience that’s accessible through an online portal and native mobile apps.
Gain a 360-degree view of your customer engagement
Deploy self-services with an ideal fit by connecting SAP Self-Service Accelerator to SAP Multichannel Foundation for Utilities and Public Sector and SAP HANA.
24x7 online account management
- Display customer profile information with personalised modules
- Authorise customers to manage their profiles, notifications, marketing preferences, and payments
- Give customers access and editing rights to their account information on a single sign-on view
E-bills and payments management
- Let utility customers manage billing and payment functions online
- Present customers with on-demand access to their current balance and billing details
- Accelerate the resolution of customer issues related to billing and payment
- Enable your utility customers to enter and log customer service requests
- Support move-ins, move-outs, and service transfers through a Web portal or mobile app
Streamlined delivery of notifications
- Centralise notifications exchanged between a customer and your utility business
- Deliver a single view of communications business-wide
Electric vehicle management
- Enable customers to add electric vehicles to their system and view corresponding details
- Supply customers with a dashboard that details their charging plans and locations
- Offer personalised charge-time recommendations based on the needs of the customer’s electric vehicle
Analytics for energy and water consumption
- Empower customers with visibility into their electric, water, and gas usage
- Communicate costs by using chart displays for different periods
- Challenge customers to improve consumption with intuitive analysis
Energy efficiency and water conservation
- Show customers savings tips and their rebates through one point of access
- Authorise customers to view and enrol in energy efficiency programs through a Web portal or mobile app
- Ease your customers’ ability to perform and undertake various energy and water savings measures
Real-time outage reports and alerts
- Provide customers with a single view of their current and planned outages
- Help customers communicate with utility customer service agents to address outage-related notifications
Continuous enablement of smart homes
- Bring to market a Web portal or mobile app that allows customers to manage and control their home appliances and devices
- Meet customer expectations by enabling them to monitor and protect their homes from any location
Installation and setup
Follow detailed instructions and comply with prerequisites and preparatory configurations to install SAP Self-Service Accelerator with ease.
Optimise the configuration of SAP Self-Service Accelerator with our comprehensive configuration guide.
Find out how you can seamlessly integrate SAP Self-Service Accelerator with your existing SAP landscape.
Jump-start your implementation and drive ROI by collaborating with industry experts, consultants, and support engineers throughout your journey.
Transform your business quickly and effectively by taking advantage of our holistic service and support plans, expert consulting services, custom application development, proven best practices, and deep industry and technical knowledge.
Get the support you need to keep your SAP solutions running at peak performance with our IT experts and support services, including long-term plans, embedded teams, remote technology support, self-service portal, and innovation strategies.
Security and Compliance
Focus on your business and customer relationships, while knowing that your data is safe and reliable. With a proactive, predictive approach, SAP helps ensure compliance and data security in the cloud and within an on-premise data centre.