1. Introduction. The SAP Partner Innovation Contest for LAC Ecosystem is a project based contest in which Entrants (defined below) will submit an Entry Form and Solution Architecture Proposal draft demonstrating
o How a member of SAP’s partner ecosystem (an “SAP Partner”) has developed an application based on innovation standards or developed a Proof of Concept validated by at least one customer that is intended to be sold to SAP Customers. The application should be either extending Intelligent Suite, using Intelligent Technologies or Digital Platform and be using at least one of the following advanced technologies: 3D printing, blockchain, IoT, machine learning, artificial intelligence, conversational AI, robotic process automation, data anonymization or augmented analytics.
Minhas sugestões para os pontos seguintes:
2. Term. Eligible Entrants may participate in the SAP Partner Innovation Contest for LAC Ecosystem by submitting an Entry from (June 1st 2020, at 9 a.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) to June 30th , 2020, at 6 p.m. PT).
3. Eligibility. Entries can be submitted by an employee of SAP Partner organization that is the subject of the Entry. Except as provided in the paragraph immediately below, the person submitting the Entry must (i) be above the age of majority in their place of residence; (ii) reside in one of the Eligible Countries (LAC region); and (iii) be an employee of the SAP Partner. You must have the express prior authorization of the SAP Partner to enter the SAP Partner Innovation Contest for LAC Ecosystem on their behalf subject to these Official Rules (“Entrant(s)”).
SAP reserves the right to verify eligibility and to adjudicate in its sole and absolute discretion on any dispute related to the SAP Partner Innovation Contest for LAC Ecosystem at any time. SAP Partner Innovation Contest for LAC Ecosystem is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and is void where prohibited.
Entrant warrants that the appropriate corporate officers, executives, managers or other persons of the entity on whose behalf the Entry was submitted have approved the Entry, and understand and agree that these Official Rules will be binding on both the individual submitting the Entry and the entity on whose behalf the Entry was submitted. The Entrant understands that if the Entry is submitted without obtaining the appropriate approval, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, disqualify the Entrant, Partner, and the Entry.
4. Entry Criteria. The SAP Partner Innovation Contest for LAC Ecosystem will recognize up to 3 winners based on five (5) Entry Criteria (as defined below). All Entries must describe ongoing innovation projects using SAP technologies. Entries will be assigned to these criteria by the SAP Awards Team and will be judged against other Entries assigned to those criteria. The criteria, are as follows:
a) Social / Economic Impact: Entrants should present stories highlighting the use of technology for significant social impact, embracing Industry practices or achieving automation and the usage of data to become best-run intelligent enterprises. Entrants should also be able to demonstrate how they are using at least one of SAP intelligent technologies and digital platform to drive innovation or stories demonstrating how they are using SAP products to develop a next-generation application for their customers.
b) Project scope: Entrants should demonstrate goals and viability to build business results that represent their vision of their state-of-the-art innovations. Entrants should focus on demonstrating end users feedback over the experience of the usage of the innovative solutions. Disruption and digital mindset should serve to foster the expansion and scaling of the solution through several market.
c) Technical team: Entrants should demonstrate diversity of roles and engagement level in the project. It will be taken in the considerations the diversity and seniorship of the talents available at the project teams. A proven profile with transparent achivements should be seeked in order to demonstrate the development potential of the project team
d) Solution Architecture: Entrants should submit a Solution Architecture proposal draft that incorporates the Intelligent Enterprise scenario, where the digital platform and intelligent technologies are integrated to current business scenarios and available system. The solution should look for the usage of the Cloud mindset, applying an optimal approach to combine performance, sustainability, compliance and adoption.
e) Motivation: Entrants should demonstrate why they should be selected in the SAP Partner Innovation Contest for LAC Ecosystem which looks to foster innovation and technology development at the Intelligent Enterprise level. Entrants should demonstrate that their desired outcomes are in line with SAP purpose to the make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
5. How to Enter. Entrants should submit an Entry Form and Solution Architecture Proposal draft, which includes a Power Point or similar template for describing the particularities for your Entry. The form of the Entry can be found at http://www.sap.com/innovationawards. Entrants must complete all fields in the Entry Form to qualify. Entries must be in English. If an Entry is incomplete or does not comply with the specifications and these Official Rules, then the Entry will be disqualified, and this disqualification may take place at any point in the Awards process. All decisions by Sponsor and Judges are final and absolute and are not subject to inquiry or appeal. No purchase or payment is required to enter, and any expenses Entrants voluntarily incur during the submission process are their sole responsibility.
6. Judging and Winner Notification. Eligible Entries will be judged against the other Entries in their respective Entry Categories as determined the Innovation Team. There will be two (2) rounds.
Round 1: Between July 1st 2020 and July 10th 2020, the Innovation Team in partnership with Partner Experience Delivery team will select ten entries that they determine to be qualified based on the judging criteria to move on to the judging in Round 2.
Round 2: Judging will take place between July 11th and July 31st, 2020. Each of the finalists will be interviewed virtually by a group of qualified judges, consisting in 05 SAP employees from the SAP Labs Latin America, Partner Experience Delivery team and LAC commerial region. Entries with the highest score(s) in each Entry Criteria will be determined to be the selected partner organizations. Each Entry will be evaluated by the Judges based on the following criteria (each of which will be equally weighted):
1. Social / Economic Impact: How compelling and disruptive is the use case described in the entry? Does the use case involve a big idea and innovative approach? Can it drive significant change?
2. Project scope: How feasible is the Project scope? Does it stand for multiple implementations and scale? How long is the necessary timeline to make it tangible?
3. Technical team: How capable is the team to deliver the solution? Does the team have all necessary skills for development? What is the committment from the people in regards to the Project?
4. Solution Architecture: Does the solution contemplate Intelligent Enterprise technologies? How does the integration of the solution takes place with other systems and different sources of data? How is the experience managed and used to improve the results?
5. Motivation: What is driving the team to engage in the Project? Are there any leaders or sponsors supporting the team? How is the project with SAP´s purpose of making the world run better and improve peoples lives?
The selected partner organizations will be notified on or about August 10th , 2020, by email. If a selected partner organization does not respond to the notification attempt within forty-eight (48) hours from the first notification attempt, then SAP may disqualify such winner and select an alternate winner.
8. Prizes. Mentoring provided by the Innovation Office to the 3 selected companies, for a period of 90 days, starting in August 17th . This Mentoring process will consist of: Weekly follow-up sessions to review performance, roadblocks so to identify necessary expertise for partner to move forward. Also, it will be possible for partners request Mentoring sessions on demand in case they have specific business or technical questions, considering Labs expertise;
By the end of Mentoring process, we expect to have helped accelerate partner innovation projects from a technical perspective, have successfully promoted partner end product and increased visibility for those partners. They will be introduced to the SAP Labs Latin America Operations team, besides they will have the chance to benefit more of SAP Labs Latin America in terms of both Labs structure and expertise, in the form of a powerful innovation ally.
Rules& Winners. A list of winners will be available on or about August 17th 2020 at https://www.sap.com/idea-place/partner-innovation-contest-lac.html
10. Intellectual Property Rights and Grant of License. Each Entrant shall retain ownership of all intellectual property rights in each Entry (including moral rights) subject to these Official Rules. However, You do grant SAP an irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide right and license to: (i) use, review, assess, test, and otherwise analyze your Entry and all its content in connection with the SAP Partner Innovation Contest for LAC Ecosystem ; and (ii) feature your Entry and all its content in connection with the marketing, sale, or promotion of the SAP Partner Innovation Contest for LAC Ecosystem , SAP, and SAP technologies (including but not limited to press releases, promotional material, internal and external presentations, and tradeshows, in all media now known or later developed).
11. Entrant Representations and Warranties. By entering the SAP Partner Innovation Contest for LAC Ecosystem , Entrants represent and warrant that their Entries are their own original work and, as such, they are the sole and exclusive owner and rights holder of the submitted Entry and that they have the right to submit the Eligible Entry in the SAP Partner Innovation Contest for LAC Ecosystem and grant all required licenses and assignments. Each Entrant agrees not to submit any Entry that infringes any third party proprietary rights, intellectual property rights, industrial property rights, personal or moral rights or any other rights, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, privacy, publicity, or confidentiality obligations. Entrant also warrants that he/she has permission from their employer or other appropriate party such as an SAP Customer or Partner to submit the Entry.
12. Indemnity. To the maximum extent permitted by law, each Entrant indemnifies SAP Partner Innovation Contest for LAC Ecosystem Entities at all times from and against any and all liability, claims, demands, losses, damages, costs and expenses resulting from any act, default or omission of the Entrant and/or a breach of any warranty set forth herein. To the maximum extent permitted by law, each Entrant agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the SAP Partner Innovation Contest for LAC Ecosystem Entities from and against any and all claims, actions, suits or proceedings, as well as any and all losses, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or accruing from (i) any Entry or other material submitted by the Entrant that infringes any copyright, trademark, trade secret, trade dress, patent or other intellectual property right of any person; (ii) any misrepresentation made by the Entrant in connection with the Innovation Awards; or (iii) any non-compliance by the Entrant with these Official Rules.
13. Release, Customer/Partner Publicity. By participating in the SAP Partner Innovation Contest for LAC Ecosystem , Entrants: (i) agree, to the fullest extent of the law, to release and hold harmless SAP Partner Innovation Contest for LAC Ecosystem Entities from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the SAP Partner Innovation Contest for LAC Ecosystem ; and (ii) grant to Sponsor, its affiliates, licensees, promotional partners, developers and third party marketing entities the right to use and publish the name and trademark(s)/logo(s) of their employer or the entity on whose behalf they are submitting the Entry, and to assist Sponsor in obtaining the same from the SAP Customer in the event the Entrant is submitting the Entry on behalf of an SAP Customer or Partner, for any advertising and promotional purposes relating to the SAP Partner Innovation Contest for LAC Ecosystem , in any media now known or hereafter devised, without further notice, compensation, consideration, review or consent and without regard to moral rights, except where prohibited by law.
14. If, for any reason, the SAP Partner Innovation Contest for LAC Ecosystem are not capable of running as planned, including because of, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, force majeure, or any other cause beyond the control of Sponsor which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the SAP Partner Innovation Contest for LAC Ecosystem , Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the SAP Partner Innovation Contest for LAC Ecosystem , or disqualify an Entrant. Sponsor reserves the right to change these Official Rules at any time, with or without notice.
15. Governing Law. These Official Rules are governed and interpreted by the laws of Brazil and Courts of São Paulo – SP, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
16. Rules & Winners. A list of winners will be available on or about August 17th 2020 at https://www.sap.com/idea-place/partner-innovation-contest-lac.html
17. Sponsor. SAP BRASIL LTDA – Tax ID 74.544.297/0007-88 - SAP Labs Latin America, 188 Avenue SAP, São Leopoldo – RS, Brazil 91450-140 .