- Entries Start: June 1st, 2020 - at 9 a.m. Pacific Time
- Entries End: June 30th, 2020 - at 6 p.m. Pacific Time
- Competitors selection: July 1st, 2020 and July 10th, 2020
- Evaluation phase: July 11th, and July 31st, 2020
- Selected Partner Organization’s List: August 10th, 2020
- Winner’s list: August 17th, 2020
Latin America countries and Caribbean countries
Mentoring provided by the Innovation Office to the 03 selected companies, for a period of 90 days, starting in August 17th
- Competitors selection:
SAP Labs Latin America Innovation Office Team in partnership with LAC Partner Experience Delivery team
- Evaluation phase:
Five SAP employees from the SAP Labs Latin America, Partner Experience Delivery team and LAC commercial region
Entries can be submitted by an employee of SAP Partner organization that is the subject of the Entry. The person submitting the Entry must be above the age of majority in
their place of residence; reside in one of the Eligible Countries (LAC region); and be an employee of the SAP Partner.
You must have the express prior authorization of the SAP Partner to enter the SAP Partner Innovation Contest for LAC Ecosystem in their behalf subject to these Official Rules.
1. Social / Economic: Impact: How compelling and disruptive is the use case described in the entry? Does the use case involve a big idea and innovative approach? Can it drive significant change?
2. Project scope: How feasible is the Project scope? Does it stand for multiple implementations and scale? How long is the necessary timeline to make it tangible?
3. Technical team: How capable is the team to deliver the solution? Does the team have all necessary skills for development? What is the commitment from the people regarding the Project?
4. Solution Architecture: Does the solution contemplate Intelligent Enterprise technologies? How does the integration of the solution takes place with other systems and different sources of data? How is the experience managed and used to improve the results?
5. Motivation: What is driving the team to engage in the Project? Are there any leaders or sponsors supporting the team? How is the project with SAP´s purpose of making the world run better and improve people’s lives?