Big impact on business, clear roadmap to convert SAP ECC to S/4HANA and 100% automated!
Congratulations to the Winners!
Each one of the winners will win a 90-day Mentoring Program with an SAP dedicated Mentor, support from SAP Labs Latin America to promote their end product, and a Solution Certification free of charge issued by SAP Integration and Certification Center (ICC).
Thank you for all the partners that participated with amazing projects.
See you next year!
2020 SUBMISSIONS ARE NOW CLOSED
Thank you for your submissions. Our team is evaluating and judging finalists.
Join the campaign which aims to foster innovation developed in the Partner ecosystem at Latin America and the Caribbean
The SAP Partner Innovation Contest is a campaign for SAP Partners who are running businesses with SAP in the Latin America and the Caribeen. Powered by the SAP Labs Latin America, we are in the search of innovative ideas which are being developed bythe SAP partners to provide new value to their customers. Based on a judging committee from SAP experts, we´ll select 3 winners who will receive a 90-day mentoring program, as an award, and the possibility to accelerate, expand and promote their solutions.
The SAP Partner Innovation Contest for LAC Ecosystem is a project based contest in which Entrants (defined below) will submit an Entry Form and Solution Architecture Proposal draft demonstrating the criteria below:
- Social / Economic Impact: Entrants should present stories highlighting the use of technology for significant social impact, embracing Industry practices or achieving automation and the usage of data to become best-run intelligent enterprises. Entrants should also be able to demonstrate how they are using at least one of SAP intelligent technologies and digital platform to drive innovation or stories demonstrating how they are using SAP products to develop a next-generation application for their customers.
- Project Scope: Entrants should demonstrate goals and viability to build business results that represent their vision of their state-of-the-art innovations. Entrants should focus on demonstrating end users feedback over the experience of the usage of the innovative solutions. Disruption and digital mindset should serve to foster the expansion and scaling of the solution through several market.
- Technical team: Entrants should demonstrate diversity of roles and engagement level in the project. It will be taken in the considerations the diversity and seniorship of the talents available at the project teams. A proven profile with transparent achivements should be seeked in order to demonstrate the development potential of the project team.
- Solution Architecture: Entrants should submit a Solution Architecture proposal draft that incorporates the Intelligent Enterprise scenario, where the digital platform and intelligent technologies are integrated to current business scenarios and available system. The solution should look for the usage of the Cloud mindset, applying an optimal approach to combine performance, sustainability, compliance and adoption.
- Motivation: Entrants should demonstrate why they should be selected in the SAP Partner Innovation Contest for LAC Ecosystem which looks to foster innovation and technology development at the Intelligent Enterprise level. Entrants should demonstrate that their desired outcomes are in line with SAP purpose to the make the world run better and improve.