Yes, a single submission can win up to two (2) awards as entrants can select and participate up to a maximum of two (2) award categories.
Completed nominations will be reviewed and scored by a panel of judges to be shortlisted into three (3) Finalists per award category where one (1) winner will then be selected from each award category.
They are independent with no personal or financial benefit received from their participation. The list of judges and a short profile for each participating judge will be published on the SAP Best Run Awards SEA's website on a later date.
The judging criteria are:
- Use Case: How is the Entrant using SAP technology to add value?
- Outcome: What business or social outcomes has the project realized?
- Value: What business or social value has the project achieved from deploying the SAP solutions or technologies?
- Improving People’s Lives: How does the project impact the lives of individuals either inside or outside the organization?
- Help Organisation Run Better: How is the project applying technology and approaches towards becoming an Intelligent enterprise?
All SAP customers and partners who have successfully deployed any SAP products and technologies in a production (go-live) environment that support daily business operations.
Important note: Past finalists and winners are not eligible to participate.
Yes, SAP partners may submit on behalf of their customers that have successful deployments (go-lives). The customer will be named in the winning entry, and the partner will be recognized along with the customer. However, only the entries which include a customer email confirmation consenting to their participation will be accepted. SAP reserves the right to contact any company mentioned in the entry to ensure that they have agreed to participate.
Participants interested in entering should download the Pitch Deck template here. Entrants must complete all fields in their Pitch Deck aside from those labelled optional. The completed Pitch Deck must then be submitted on the submission page.
Entry can be submitted from 1 October 2021 midnight SGT to 23 December 2021 midnight SGT.
There are many benefits to participating in the award program for SAP customers and partners.
- The winners will be recognized as the leader in innovation through award trophies and certificates.
- Get the opportunity to join the alumni community of past SAP Best Run Awards finalists, where you’ll be able to exchange transformative approaches, gain access to new insights and perspectives, and foster innovation for your business. In addition, members will be privy to exclusive events and privileges, such as roundtables, thought leadership webinars and workshops.
- SAP partners can showcase your customer successes and promote your innovative solutions. Use the opportunity to highlight your role as a trusted partner in helping your customers become leaders and innovators.
- Walking away with SAP customized trophy and certificate
- Exclusive invitation to SAP events and programs
- Opportunity to have your video success stories and amplify/share on various SAP platforms
- Celebrating as a thought leader, sharing stories that contain experience, and wisdom, which may inspire and inform budding businesses and leaders. Celebrating as a thought leader, sharing stories that contain experience, and wisdom, which may inspire and inform budding businesses and leaders.