Can a submission win more than one award?
Yes, a single submission can win multiple awards and would receive multiple trophies.
How are winners selected?
Finalists will be reviewed and scored by a panel of judges selected by SAP. The panel of judges includes both SAP employees, thought-leaders, influencers and community members. The list of judges and a short profile for each participating judge will be published on the SAP Best Run Awards website.
What are the judging criteria for the Best Run Awards?
The judging criteria are:
• Use Case: How are you using SAP products and technologies to add value?
• Outcome: What business or social outcomes has the project realized?
• Value: What business or social value has the project achieved from deploying the SAP solutions or technologies?
• Human Empowerment: How does the project impact the lives of individuals either inside or outside the organization?
• Intelligent Enterprise: How is the project applying technology and approaches towards becoming an Intelligent enterprise?
Who can submit an entry?
SAP customers that are using any SAP products and technologies who have successfully deployed in production (go-live) a project.
Can a partner submit on behalf of one of their customers?
Yes, SAP partners may submit on behalf of their customers that have successful deployments(go-lives). The customer will be named in the winning entry and the partner will be recognized alongside the customer.
However, before any entry submitted on behalf of a customer is accepted, the submitter must include as part of their submission an email from the customer consenting to participation.
SAP reserves the right to contact any company mentioned in the entry to ensure that they have agreed to participate.
How do I submit an entry?
Participants interested in entering should download the Pitch Deck template.
Entrants must complete all fields in their Pitch Deck. The completed Entry Form, Pitch Deck, Logos and Participant’s Photograph must then be submitted on the submission page.
Each entry will be reviewed for eligibility and qualified entries will be posted on the awards website. Entries must be in English.
Does the solution have to be live/deployed to qualify for an award?
Submissions must utilize one or more SAP products and technologies and be deployed in production (go-lives).
What are the benefits of participating in the SAP Best Run Awards for a customer?
There are many benefits of participating in the award program for SAP customers.
Celebrate your project success
• Gain bragging rights for you and your team with a trophy for your office and a badge to use on social media sites
• Get support from SAP to create and promote your story
• Engage with SAP executives at exclusive celebration event
• Schedule a professional interview (for SAP branded success story, thought leadership paper or blog)
• Introductions to press and analyst representatives for articles and research publications
• Speaking opportunities at events (SAP and Partner) or online(webinar/podcasts)
Extend your network and do good
• Connect with prominent business leaders and SAP executives
• Donations to charity to improve people’s lives
• Create new opportunities for you (beyond your current role) and your enterprise
What are the benefits of participating in the SAP Best Run Awards for a partner?
There are many benefits of participating in the award program for SAP partners.
Promote your company’s story
• Gain global recognition as an industry leader; use to build credibility with your customers
• Benefit from jointly developed customer content published on sap.com and on your website
Promote your customer’s story
• Showcase your customer successes, amplify their story to a broad audience positioning them as leaders and innovators
• Promote your own innovative solutions and your role as a trusted partner helping your customers to innovate
• Exposure and opportunities to interact with SAP executives
What are the special Terms & Conditions (T&Cs) for government entities?
Government and government related employees may participate in the award.