Co-Innovation and Certification
Partner Innovation Lifecycle Services
Our global experts help SAP partners transform our customers’ businesses by providing high-quality co-innovation, certification, and technical services.
Vision and Mission
Our vision is to innovate with partners to maximize customer success. Our mission is to help accelerate market adoption of SAP and partner solution portfolios.
Our experts are ready to deliver the right services at the right time across our entire services portfolio through one or more of the following teams and programs:
- SAP Integration and Certification Center: Boost customer confidence in your SAP partner products by participating in our open certification program.
- SAP Outsourcing Partner Certification: Help ensure your customers experience high-quality, sustainable, and cost-effective operations of SAP solutions and environments through our open certification program.
- Partner qualification: Receive premium validation of SAP Solution Extensions that meet our product standards.
We provide everything you need to plan, build, certify, test, operate, and deliver innovative solutions that help companies become best-run businesses.
Co-innovated with SAP
Outsourcing partner certification
Boost your customers’ confidence in the innovative applications you built to run on SAP technology with a certified, co-innovated offering.
By working with the Partner Innovation Lifecycle Services team, you can gain an official seal of approval from SAP that enables a high level of market penetration. Key benefits include:
- Rapid expansion: Grow your customer base faster and reduce the duration of your sales cycle.
- Competitive edge: Stand out from the crowd by using SAP certification logos on your marketing materials, Web site, and promotional activities.
- Exposure on SAP.com: Direct your prospects to online listings on sap.com.
- Accelerated innovation cycle: Get your innovations market-ready faster.
- Opportunities at SAP events: Use SAP events, such as the SAP Sapphire and SAP TechEd conferences, to showcase your SAP-certified products, services, and hardware to SAP customers and consulting partners.