Regardless of where customers are on their digital transformation journey, it’s essential that we at SAP help them get the most out of SAP solutions. For this, we are expanding the partner program for the SAP Enable Now solution globally to enable more customers to adopt and consume SAP applications. To make this possible, SAP is also preparing the enablement content to be translated into any language, and we are rolling out the demo environment to all partners, which is planned to continue during Q3/2021.
The successful pilot of the program in EMEA last year already increased partner certifications in SAP Enable Now and led to an increase in customer projects delivered by partners. The global expansion of the program is designed to enable more partners all over the world to deliver high-value managed services to increase user productivity and accelerate consumption of SAP applications.
SAP channel partners can now build a new suite of unique digital adoption services, based on the SAP Enable Now solution.
Key benefits for partners include:
- Realize the benefits that high-quality user enablement can deliver with SAP Enable Now using our comprehensive partner info center
- Develop consultant skills and demonstrate competence through our SAP Learning Journey guide and certification exam
- Demonstrate expertise to customers using the free partner demo platform
- Engage with the dedicated partner development team to assist them in building their service offerings
- Join partner managed cloud to offer business process outsourcing (BPO) services around SAP Enable Now