The SAP Central Business Configuration tool helps customers implement SAP S/4HANA Cloud even faster than before. It allows for more flexible implementation with customer-driven change projects and innovating in smaller increments. With the following key benefits, SAP Central Business Configuration helps reduce time to value and total cost of ownership for SAP S/4HANA Cloud customers:
- Project experience allows fully customer-driven initial implementation and change projects for adding new countries or new scope.
- Customers are guided through all crucial steps of the project including scoping, organizational structure setup, finetuning, and content deployment to SAP S/4HANA Cloud. It is aligned with the SAP Activate methodology and integrated with the SAP Cloud ALM solution. Scoping is enhanced with a more detailed overview. This enables scoping and activating multiple countries and regions at once – helping significantly reduce implementation time for multicountry projects.
- Organizational structure set-up is now easier. Customers are visually guided throughout the entire setup, which is based on the previously selected scope. A staging environment facilitates the drafting and re-working process of the organizational structure.
- The configuration activity list provides a consistent entry point for all settings during the various phases of an implementation and allows customers to browse through SAP S/4HANA Cloud configuration offerings.
- SAP Central Business Configuration provides more transparency and flexibility for content upgrades on a configuration setting level. The first version of a customer-driven adaptation management feature allows customers to unblock settings available after an upgrade at their own convenience.
SAP Central Business Configuration is available for new SAP S/4HANA Cloud customers and planned to be made available for all installed-base customers.