1. The SAP Cloud Platform Integration Suite Value Calculator (“Value Calculator”) is a tool provided by SAP SE (“SAP”) to be used only in order to produce indicative value calculations as part of an assessment of the business value potential of SAP® Cloud Platform Integration Suite.
2. The Value Calculator is provided for informational purposes only. The results produced by the Value Calculator do not constitute investment or professional advice and should not be relied upon for making any decisions. Use of the Value Calculator is at the users own risk and the user is solely responsible for any decision taken based on the results produced by the Value Calculator.
3. The Value Calculator and any results produced by it are provided as is without warranty of any kind, whether express or implied, to the extent permitted by applicable law. As the results produced by the Value Calculator depend on the data provided and/or entered by the user, SAP does not warrant that such results are accurate or may be used or suitable for any specific purposes.
4. The user of the Value Calculator assumes all risks associated with its use, including without limitation risk relating to the quality, performance, data loss, and utility of results in a production environment. In no event shall SAP be liable to a user of the Value Calculator or to any third party for any damages arising in connection with the use of the Value Calculator, the inability to use the Value Calculator, or any defect in the Value Calculator or results produced by the Value Calculator. This disclaimer of liability shall apply regardless of the form of action that may be brought against SAP, whether for contract or tort, including without limitation any action for negligence. This limitation of liability shall not apply in cases of gross negligence or willful misconduct by SAP.
5. The Value Calculator is the intellectual property of SAP and may not be copied, translated, transferred, or distributed without the prior written consent of SAP.