SAP Sustainability Control Tower
Improve your ESG transparency and sustainable business performance
Drive holistic steering by setting targets. Monitor progress and gain actionable insights from dependable sustainability data. Gain trust by establishing robust and auditable ESG reporting.
RECORD: Actuals instead of averages
- Streamline data integration and manual data entry: Automate data collection with pre-built data integration, APIs, and file import.
- Create reliable and authentic sustainability data: Improve data integrity and quality with data validation and approval workflows to ensure audit-ready data.
- Use predefined data models & calculations: Harmonise, allocate, and calculate granular sustainability KPIs according to established structures from finance, HR, and operations.
REPORT: Audit-ready ESG metrics
- Build on a single sustainability data foundation: Understand your sustainability performance in relation to Finance, HR, real estate, operations, and more.
- Map seamlessly to multiple ESG standards: Report metrics for the most common standards, such as GRI, TCFD, EU Taxonomy, and more with pre-defined sustainability metrics.
- Cascade your performance to responsible leaders: Analyse data at the right level of granularity for business units, departments, and locations.
ACT: Sustainability embedded in business processes
- Set actionable targets: Set targets, gain actionable insights into your core processes, forecast outcomes, and analyse scenarios
- Monitor and improve your progress: Link your initiatives to your sustainability targets and track progress
- Drive sustainability impact at scale: Bring sustainability insights into your key business processes and functions to make better decisions.
Go beyond ESG reporting
Build trust and transparency with your stakeholders, and unlock the power of data with sustainability management and ESG solutions from SAP.
Get faster time to value with an engaging, easy-to-consume SaaS experience
Enhance productivity and reliability via automated integration
Leverage predefined integration to pull data from SAP and other systems, easing data collection and allowing you to centralise all of your relevant data in one place.
Extend content and functionality
Build on pre-defined content with your own metrics, emission calculators, templates, and more to meet your evolving sustainability needs.
Evolve from reporting to steering
Go beyond reporting by continuously bringing sustainability insights back into your business processes so that you can make more responsible decisions.
- Import data from any source and enhance its value by directly integrating with SAP data sources
- Consolidate and harmonise disjointed data from multiple sources
- Ensure reliable data and audit safety via data validation, completeness checks, period closing workflow and data release processes for consumption and reporting
- Enrich data and perform calculations to create high-quality sustainability metrics
- Build on predefined data models to support established reporting frameworks like TCFD, GRI, CSRD, SASB and more as well as customer-specific adaptations
- Leverage methods, such as aggregation and disaggregation, to allocate data along established structures from finance, HR, real estate, and operations
- Visualise data following best practices (i.e. GHG Protocol) or create custom dashboards
- Drill down into your performance to find patterns
- Leverage data across metrics in order to calculate intensities and scores for additional business context and insights
- Create clarity by defining a long-term ambition and operationalize via granular target setting
- Drill-down and compare different business units and locations to drive targeted action
- Compare current performance against target in order to drive targeted action toward reaching ambitions
- Track sustainability action and initiatives
Together, SAP and our customers are driving corporate sustainability
Hear from leaders on how to prepare for a sustainable future
The importance of ESG performance
As regulatory activity creates more intense mandatory reporting requirements, ESG performance is now as critical to an organisation’s success as profitability and financial performance. However, many companies struggle to document exposure and manage environmental and social risk with transparency, granularity, and accuracy.
In this one-hour webinar hosted by Reuters, we explore how leaders can transform their business model and technology solutions to prepare their organisation for a sustainable future.
Working together for sustainable business
Learn how our strategic partnerships accelerate a sustainable future powered by SAP Sustainability Control Tower.
Explore more resources
Learn how the latest release of SAP Sustainability Control Tower is opening powerful new opportunities for holistic ESG management.
Learn how SAP is developing innovative solutions and establishing a wide range of partnerships to help customers build trust and transparency in their ESG reporting.
Learn how SAP Sustainability Control Tower is creating the right data foundation for ESG reporting and steering.
PwC and SAP have launched a new co-innovation strategy to make sustainability an integral part of standard business operations, addressing key environmental, social and corporate governance (ESG) business challenges.