Build and run application-to-application (A2A), business-to-business (B2B), and business-to-government (B2G) integration flows and support end-to-end process integration through the exchange of messages between applications, whether on premise, in the cloud, or across hybrid landscapes.
- Leverage more than 2,500 prebuilt integrations to simplify integration between SAP and third-party applications and data sources
- Design and manage integration flows quickly and easily with an intuitive, AI-assisted Web interface
- Accelerate interface implementations with crowdsourced message mapping recommendations
- Use seamlessly with SAP Process Orchestration, our on-premise integration software
Simplify connectivity to more than 170 third-party applications and solutions for collaboration, messaging, CRM, help desk, and other application types.
- Use prebuilt connectors to simplify, standardise, and accelerate connectivity with third-party cloud applications
- Take advantage of open RESTful APIs and JSON data format, regardless of underlying third-party service architecture
- Apply common resource definitions to transform data fields from one or more third-party applications into a normalised form
- Support bulk data upload and download data in a normalised way, regardless of the underlying service architecture
Create simple, connected digital experiences for your consumers, partners, and employees and unlock new opportunities and business potential in the API economy by exposing processes and data as APIs through their complete end-to-end lifecycle in an enterprise API portal.
- Design your APIs based on open standards, including OData and the Open API specification
- Develop your APIs by exposing and composing back-end interfaces from apps or middleware
- Protect your APIs from security threats, manage traffic, and cache your data on the edge with more than 40 built-in policies
- Monitor and analyse API usage, performance, and errors
- Engage with application developers and monetize your digital assets through API portals
Allow applications to communicate through asynchronous events and seamlessly extend your digital core with a fully managed cloud service, build reactive application extensions, and adopt event-driven process integration patterns.
- Respond to business events from core SAP solutions, like SAP S/4HANA and SAP SuccessFactors solutions, or third-party sources
- Publish and subscribe to business events from SAP and third-party sources across hybrid landscapes
- Provide reliable data transmission through decoupled communication using standard asynchronous messaging patterns and open protocols
Use a crowdsourced machine learning approach to solve the biggest problems you face in B2B, A2A, and B2G integration scenarios.
- Support multiple business partners using different industry-standard message formats
- Save implementation time by starting with a library of prebuilt industry-standard message type definitions
- Define and document source and target message implementation guidelines based on industry and geographic context
- Simplify the creation of the message mapping artifacts by taking advantage of the AI-powered mapping proposals
Trading Partner Management
Create and maintain trading partner profiles with their unique B2B requirements.
- Simplify B2B integration scenario management with multiple trading partners
- Accelerate onboarding of trading partners
- Create trading partner agreements that define the choreography of business transactions
- Monitor integrations with business partners
- Exchange business data with trading partners with the Integration Advisor and Cloud Integration capabilities
Apply a systematic and guided approach to the design and execution of your enterprise integration strategy.
- Simplify integration with a systematic integration approach
- Leverage the latest SAP integration technology recommendations
- Document your integration landscape and integration technology strategy to improve communication between project teams and systems integrators
- React faster to new interface requests or change requests
- Establish integration as a recognised discipline within an organisation and leverage it as a competitive differentiator