Skip to Content
Optimise your supply chain with SAP S/4HANA
Reduce uncertainty in your supply chain and unlock a significant competitive edge.
Create an agile, connected, and intelligent supply chain
- Early and efficient visibility into stock transport orders for reliable planning and scheduling of goods in transit
- Live inventory management that enables unlimited simultaneous material movements and true transparency on inventory and material flows
- A single warehousing platform for all warehousing operations, including optimisation, automation, and labour management
- One single harmonised MRP process for all materials, both unconstrained and those requiring advanced constraint-based planning
What can SAP S/4HANA do for supply chain management?
- Consolidate shipping processes for inbound and outbound shipments
- Streamline material flows and reduce logistics costs
- Define comprehensive freight agreements with complex calculation rules and perform accurate freight costing
- Automate inbound processing, cross-docking, outbound processing, warehouse storage, and physical inventory management
- Support workforce management, slotting, and advanced inventory optimisation
- Improve asset utilisation, throughput, and safety
- Coordinate goods movements across inbound, outbound, and physical inventory processes
- Minimise waste, loss, damage, and production interruption
Commitment date planning
- Consider business rules, material availability, and allocation guidelines when determining product availability and promise dates for customers
Learn how customers are achieving results with SAP S/4HANA
20% lower inventory costs
Discover how Fjellsport is increasing profit margins and providing first-class customer service while supporting continued growth.
AI capabilities for supply chain
Quickly deploy artificial intelligence (AI) and intelligent robotic process automation (RPA) to help every employee make faster, more informed decisions.
Intelligent make-to-order outcomes in SAP S/4HANA
Consider how machine learning ensures inventory level optimisation by enabling dynamic adjustments to buffer levels.
Intelligent sell-from-stock outcomes in SAP S/4HANA
Explore how RPA and machine learning can improve customer satisfaction by reducing manual efforts and minimising delays.
SAP S/4HANA release highlights for supply chain
Explore the potential of SAP S/4HANA Cloud 2011
Learn about the top innovations for SAP S/4HANA Cloud 2011 in the area of supply chain.
Back to top