FP&A Trends 2022 Global Survey Results: The Latest Trends and Developments in Financial Planning & Analysis
Tuesday, July 12, 2022 11:00 AM ET | 08:00 AM PT
This FP&A Trends webinar covers the findings of our 6th annual FP&A Trends Survey, where we uncover the latest trends and challenges facing FP&A departments around the world. The survey took place as organizations sought to recover from the pandemic, with many trying to figure out how they should now operate in a business world that has changed. View this session to learn about the latest trends and developments in FP&A based on the global survey results. We will cover Emerging Trends, FP&A Technology, and FP&A Infrastructure.
- Thomas Lundell, Senior Director, EMEA GTM Finance at NetApp, Amsterdam FP&A Board member
- Marat Lomakov, Finance Director, Europe Supply Chain at Ecolab, Zurich FP&A Board member
- Pras Chatterjee, Senior Director, SAP Larysa Melnychuk, MD at FP&A Trends Group (Discussion Facilitator)
Build an Adaptive Supply Chain Like Domino’s
Wednesday, July 13, 2022 12:00 PM ET | 09:00 AM PT
Multinational pizza company Domino’s Pizza Inc. proudly continues its legacy of delivering great-tasting food to customers’ doors and innovating the customer experience. Discover how Domino’s uses SAP S/4HANA and SAP Business Technology Platform to help ensure the right ingredients are in the right store and to delight customers, tightly integrated into the SAP Digital Core. Delivering more than 35 pizzas per second at such a rapid scale, Domino’s came across new & complex challenges. This is where the trusted partner SAP & Crave came into play.
Why SAP BTP and how Domino’s leveraged BTP to solve complex challenges:
- Dominos Supply Chain Transformation
- Use Case for Delivery Optimization
- Business Transformation Challenges – Building the use case for SAP BTP
- Implementation Methodology – Design thinking and Agile
- SAP BTP – How did it Help?
- Harish Subramanian - IT Director, Enterprise Systems, Domino's Pizza Inc
- Matthew Broder - Account Executive, SAP
- Shrikant Nistane - Digital Transformation Architect, Crave InfoTech
Industry Analyst Talk Series: Why Asset-Intensive Industries Need Enterprise Content Management Systems to Achieve Digital Transformation
Wednesday, July 13, 2022 01:00 PM ET | 10:00 AM PT
Nearly 50% of oil and gas companies state that alert and event management practices are still being managed with spreadsheets and manual processes. The lack of efficiency in the manual sorting and classification of documents is the single most important factor that drives organizations to digitize and transform document workflows and adopt intelligent document processing technologies.
If you are in manufacturing, utilities, transportation, chemicals, and other asset-intensive industries, view this interactive conversation with IDC and OpenText to learn how to:
- Manage growing talent concerns and unfillable knowledge gaps as more experienced maintenance workers leave the workforce
- Handle a rising flood of unstructured content – email messages, paper-based documentation, engineering documentation, and more – that is increasingly difficult to manage
- Maintain a clear record of all maintenance activities that will help the company proactively take action to prevent unplanned downtime
- Reid Paquin, Research Director for IDC Manufacturing Insights, IT Priorities and Strategies, IDC
- Cameron Brennan, Head of Product Marketing for Energy, Engineering, and Life Sciences Solutions, OpenText
TDWI Expert Panel Webinar: The New Analytics Stack
Tuesday, July 19, 2022 03:00 PM ET | 12:00 PM PT
Analytics projects and applications have never been more critical. Business strategies and forecasts gain value when informed by predictive analytics, and predictive models are becoming key to daily decisions and actions. . Yet, analytics initiatives grind to a halt when lacking a steady flow of diverse and high-volume data from many sources. As organizations step up their analytics and expand in users and workloads, they are finding that the old technology stack is too limited.
They need to modernize with cloud solutions such as data lakes and warehouses, NoSQL, and distributed engines and architectures such as data mesh and fabrics. This TDWI expert panel focuses on how to develop the right strategy for your analytics stack, i.e., the increasingly layered data technologies that ingest, collect, store, transform, cleanse, and deliver data for the range of analytics.
Featured Speaker: David Stodder, Senior Director of Research for BI, TDWI
Modern Analytics Series: Empowering Agile Analytics on SAP Data Warehouse Cloud and SAP Analytics Cloud
Thursday, July 21, 2022 01:00 PM ET | 10:00 AM PT
Discover how you can leverage the combination of SAP Data Warehouse Cloud and SAP Analytics Cloud to empower business users to drive instant self-service insights on enterprise data.
You will learn how to:
- Use the concept of spaces to combine business-owned data virtually
- Leverage transformation techniques to enhance existing data with additional business rules
- Centrally provision business KPIs using the business catalog
- Find true insights with powerful visualizations on the data
Modern Analytics Series: Creating Effective Visualizations and Dashboards Using SAP Analytics Cloud
Thursday, August 25, 2022 01:00 PM ET | 10:00 AM PT
Explore how you can use SAP Analytics Cloud for creating effective visualizations and dashboards by taking advantage of visualization best practices.
You will get to:
- Discuss the design principles for effective visualization and user experience
- Discover visualization types and features available in SAP Analytics Cloud to create effective visualizations
- Learn the do’s and don'ts of creating effective visualizations
Modern Analytics Series: Driving Sustainable Decisions using SAP Analytics Cloud
Thursday, October 20, 2022 01:00 PM ET | 10:00 AM PT
Become a sustainable, intelligent enterprise by building sustainability directly into your core business processes. In this session we will explore how sustainability and analytics go hand-in-hand and how to help your organization drive sustainability at scale by embedding insights into your core business.
Modern Analytics Series: Top 10 Features of SAP Analytics Cloud in 2022
Thursday, November 17, 2022 01:00 PM ET | 10:00 AM PT
Looking to keep up with all the latest developments of SAP Analytics Cloud? 2022 has brought many new and exciting features to SAP Analytics Cloud.
During this session you’ll:
- Participate in an interactive demonstration showcasing the top new features of SAP Analytics Cloud that were released this year
- Explore these features, corresponding use cases, and see how they work in action
- Discover the future roadmap and how we continue to innovate with SAP Analytics Cloud