Skip to Content
What HR should expect in the next 12 months
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, familiar workforce challenges have now taken on unprecedented complexity and urgency
Particulars vary globally but trends are clear, giving a picture of what to expect. 5 key findings:
- Remote work will be a talent magnet.
- Training and reskilling programs are critical.
- The two-tier workforce creates big challenges.
- Social justice, economic inequality, and worker well-being should be in focus.
- Leaders must respond to the global crisis with a local focus.
Back to top