The "SAP Certified" designation is not liberally awarded. Certified-solution providers must put their solution integration through stringent qualification procedures to earn this designation. The SAP Integration and Certification Center tests that integration is based on SAP-endorsed integration technologies before awarding SAP-certified status.
SAP-certified solutions offer the following benefits to customers:
- Access to additional functionality and services: Customers can easily find SAP-certified solutions using the online directory listing. Here, the public can find innovative partner-built cloud apps that are powered by SAP HANA, or solutions that are integrated with SAP Business Suite from more than 1000 ISVs and software partners.
- Reduced implementation effort: Customers can save on total cost of ownership and cut integration costs by taking advantage of pre-tested integration with SAP solutions.
- Accelerate innovation: Certified solutions follow SAP standards for technical integration and if re-certified on a regular basis can allow for upgrades with minimal interruptions.
- Integration with SAP Solution Manager: Product and software component versions that are certified by us are visible in SAP Solution Manager, helping to speed up support issues.
- Direct your prospects to the online directory listing of certified solutions, so they can search and find your solution
- Join the SAP PartnerEdge program to take advantage of additional go-to-market opportunities.
- Showcase your products at SAP events such as the SAPPHIRE NOW and SAP TechEd conferences.
- Use "SAP Certified" logos on your marketing materials.. Learn how to enhance your marketing strategy
Find relevant articles, blogs, videos and other relevant certification information in our information repository. Get your questions answered.