Because an increasing number of devices are connected, enabling new information streams and analytic insights, SAP Connected Goods makes it easy to remotely capture and analyze sensor data from connected devices to maximize their business value and impact. Connect IoT devices to your SAP backend systems and turn your physical assets into valuable business objects, with actionable insight and operational intelligence.
- Maximize the business value of connected, mass market devices through remote monitoring, management and central control
- Extend your digital core by connecting IoT devices to core business processes and SAP backend systems, enriching device and sensor data with valuable business information
- Transform your business with real-time data-driven insights to analyze usage patterns, compare trends, view historical data, and facilitate actionable decision-making
- Increase device utilization and revenue generation by monitoring operational status and device downtime, and accelerating inventory replenishment of goods.
- Improve customer satisfaction by optimizing device storage conditions to prevent spoilage of perishable goods, and expediting resolution to maintain high product and service quality
- Enable rapid innovation and scalability for digital transformation with SAP Leonardo, SAP’s new Digital Business System and innovation portfolio, which brings together Machine Learning, Internet of Things, Blockchain, Analytics and Big Data on SAP Cloud Platform.