Spreading Hope to Millions with SAP S/4HANA
With the aging and growing Indian population, increased medical conditions, and rising income levels, the Indian pharmaceuticals market is expected to grow 18% by 2020. SCHOTT KAISHA (SKPL) will be positively impacted by the expected 5% annual growth of the pharmaceuticals packing industry in India. In order to stay ahead of this anticipated growth, SKPL needed to upgrade its manufacturing practices and match rigid standards to produce world-class medicinal packing materials.
SKPL turned to SAP S/4HANA to enable its digital business transformation journey. Trusted and experienced implementation partner Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited was there every step of the way. With more than 7.5 million ampoules, vials, cartridges, and syringes leaving its factory daily, SKPL put actionable data in the hands of stakeholders across finance, sales, and manufacturing for faster decision making and improved productivity. Now, SKPL is even better positioned to package and carry precious medicines to millions, spreading hope and, often, saving lives.
- Expedite and streamline manufacturing, supply chain, and accountsreceivable processes by replacing aging enterprise resourceplanning systems
- Enable real-time communication with global suppliers and customers
- Provide a clear picture into financial, customer relationship management,and supply chain operations
- Improve forecasting and reduce backlog with better financial data
- SAP S/4HANA , which provides a global, scalable, digital platform to support the entire organization
- Support for best practices that allow for limited customization and ease ofintegration with SAP and third-party software systems
- SAP Enterprise Support services and tailored customer care support plan
- Extensive expertise from trusted implementation partner Deloitte
- Deployed SAP S/4HANA, including materials management, productionplanning, finance, sales and distribution, and plant maintenance
- Eased consolidated international financial reporting standards
- Improved data accuracy by eliminating duplicate data entry
- Improved control of the supply chain with faster material requirementsplanning runtimes, reducing inventory levels
SAP S/4HANA is a perfect fit for our growing company. It provides us with the foundation to harmonize processes and efficiently manage manufacturing operations and customer relationships. It also enables real-time insight through powerful, user-friendly reporting.Eric L'Heureux, Director Operations, SCHOTT KAISHA Private Limit